Lion went over to Nick, wishing him luck and to warm him. "careful on the sixth turn, it's tricky." he lazily pointed to the track while the drink in his hand splashed slightly at the movement. "okay?"

"don't worry." the Leister boy reassured, smiling halfheartedly at his best friend with a slight nod.

"that's it. go, Nick!" Lion chuckled while he patted his friends arm and backed away quickly from the car to make his way to Jenna who was waiting for him.

Nick scoffed, turning his head away and looking straight ahead. "¿Qué pasa?" Ronnie asked when he appeared in the other window on Nick's right.

the Leister looked his direction, only to smirk and look straight ahead again. he didn't answer which caused Ronnie to speak again.

"ah," his eyes looked around the car for a second. "are you afraid you won't make it to the final?" the wide-eyed man teased.

"don't worry," Nick looked at the leader of the purple gang. "i'll beat you like i do every year." he smirked smugly with a wink.

"sure." Ronnie smiled mischievously while his eyes opened slightly wider. he stopped leaning on the car and moved away while everyone started to cheer.

lights turned on all around the makeshift track,  the cheers got louder which made Mikey's attention turn back to the two cars lined up at the starting line. a blonde woman in a blue dress walked in front of the two cars with a gun in hand.

"ready?" she spoke over the cheers, taking the gun off safety mode.

the two racers nodded. Mikey and Alana moved closer to the track so, bringing themselves into Nick's view while they looked around.

Nick got distracted, scanning Mikey's body while his smirk dropped. she was wearing a black tube top with ripped jeans and a black leather jacket and a red bandana tied on a belt loop on her jeans.. he looked at every aspect of her face, curled hair and her body over all. he knew he shouldn't have, though.

the Iglesias woman laughed at something Alana said as they both looked around. her eyes settled on Nick who was already looking at her, but she was the first to look away.

he kept staring until eventually, the gun went off. he was knocked out of his trance and the other racer had already started, getting a lead in the race quite quickly.

Nick shifted the gear before taking off after the green car, determination immediately taking over his facial expression. "let's go, Nicholas!" Alana cheered, despite her annoyance for the Leister boy. he was the gang leader and  her best friend since childhood, so she couldn't stay annoyed at him.

Mikey smirked at his delay in realizing that the race started. "vamos, Nick!" she clapped her hands together, shouting after Alana did.

Nick took sharp turns but the green car still took the lead, taking the corners with ease. "Dale!" Ronnie cheered, though nobody knew if he was cheering for red or green.

"¡Vaya, vaya!" Alana and Mikey yelled, hoping for Nick to speed up his car.

"ay, Mikey!" a boy named Mario, whom she met a few days ago, walked up to her. he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she didn't nothing but smile.

as Nick came over for his second lap, the green still in the lead, he took a glance over to Mikey. when he saw the guy get close to her, he couldn't help but get immediately jealous. but what for? he was with Anna.

he kept his eyes on Mikey and Mario (who he coincidentally knew) while he drives by them, getting caught up in the view while jealousy ran through him. Lion was cheering him on as he passed by which took the Leister out of his trance, again.

Nick pressed harder onto the gas pedal, the speed accelerated and let the car catch up to the green one. Anna followed his gaze over to Mikey and Alana and the Mario boy which caused her to clench her jaw.

"i don't know what's wrong with him. he's not focused." Lion said to Alana, Mikey, Jenna and Mario.

as the red car went faster, they started to cheer again. "vamos, Nick. ¡vamos!" Alana yelled over Lion's continuous cheering.

"the problem is the sixth turn. he has to turn through the wide side and hold off breaking." Mikey acknowledged, her eyes following the red car as it went around the track again.

"how do you know that?" Lion asked, moving to Mikey's side when Mario walked away.

she paused, immediately regretting her sentence but answered anyway. "my parents were racers." she shrugged.

on the sixth turn, the green car spun out once the man lost control after taking a sharp tune instead of a wide turn. this allowed Nick to take the lead.

Ronnie yelled and threw his glass bottle on the ground. "no!"

everyone cheered as they moved towards the red car while it pulled it parked. Mikey smiled once he won, it's as if he read her mind when he took a wide turn.

Lion and Mattheo (whom appeared out of nowhere) ran up to the car, cheering crazily for their best friend and started chanting Nick's name when he exited the car.

Anna walked over, immediately placing her lips on his. Mikey rolled her eyes. "she's liplocking him again. are they dating, or not?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Anna? his girlfriend? no, baby, his only girlfriend is that sweet ass car he has." Alana giggled, pointing to the red car. "aw, is someone jealous?"

"ew, no." the black haired girl immediately shook her head, her eyes rolling before turning her attention back to Nick and the crowd that surrounded him.

she most definitely was jealous, but didn't understand why. so she ignored the feeling.

 so she ignored the feeling

notes from mads

told y'all i was updating soon ♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆, 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗱𝗶𝗲 ♡ 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 🎉