Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)

Start from the beginning

Jimin: Being too fiesty, huh?

He mocked her as she showed him her tongue making him irritated but somewhere in his heart he felt happy seeing her being so comfortable around boys like them..

Taehyung: Don't think that we can't rub your clit?

Her confidence jumped from the highest building as her eyes widened in shock. Her mouth hung as her jaw dropped listening to their pervert comments...

She gasped when both hands stopped at her wet panty making her bite her inner cheek and again gasp when..

The both thumbs rubbed her clit slowly yet sensually making her moan slowly so that no-one could hear..

Her gaze roamed on her table to see her parents chatting with each other made her relieved. Some were using mobile and tablets while her husband's..

They were smirking at her...

She was about to say something but she again gasped when Jimin pinched her clit making her eyes almost teary by the pleasure..

Eunwoo: What happened princess?

He asked taking everyone's attention who diverted their gaze to Yn looking at her chewing her own cheeks..

Yn: Not..hing..Oppa..

She said as she wanted to punch herself for shuttering. She exhaled a deep breath as she took their hands and pulled it back..

Yn: I swear to make you all sleep on the couch if you again touched me like this..over there..

She said, panting heavily because she was near her high. Her eyes cutely wrinkle as she glared at her seven husbands who almost forgot to breathe listening to her demand.

She smiled seeing their dull faces and very well she knew that only she could make them feel like this..

Waiter: Sir can you give us the space?

The waiter said to Jungkook who glared at him for no reason and stood up as he eyed the food being placed on the table.

Jiho handled a packet to Bora as she looked at her sister confusingly.

Jiho: Bring the drinks and make sure to mix this on Yn's one..

She said as Bora's lip curled upwards seeing her sister being like a bitch, pure bitch..

Jungkook and Taehyung's observing eyes, noticed each and everything very carefully as they eyed the food being placed down as the waiter bowed and went away.

Yn giggled as the delicious aroma filled her nostrils making her moan when she took the bowl of kimchi and poured some in her plate..

She served her husband's everything they wanted as they practically took everything which she would taste...

She filled Her brothers plate and her mother and Mrs.Kim insisted that they can serve on their own as they took bowl..

She saw Bora missing, maybe she went to the washroom but what made her frown was that Jiho was eating but not her husband's...

Their plates were empty as Yn felt a little bit of sadness. She saw how happily Jiho was munching on the vegetable soup but she didn't bother to ask her husband's..

Jinyoung, Jackson, Bambam, Mark, Jay, Yugyeom, Young-Jae..

The seven brothers sat on the same table as others but what made them feel out was that no-one was talking to them. Their pig-like wife was eating as they glanced at their plates to see it empty.

They said how Yn filled her husband's and her brothers plate which made them sad even more when..

A bibimbap was put on Mark's plate as they lifted their heads to see Yn smiling distributing them the food.

She placed the food they wanted on their plates which made their eyes happy seeing someone caring for them..

Yn: Eat whatever you want..

She said smiling at them as they nodded and started eating. Her husband watched each and every movement as they poked their cheeks seeing their brothers to act like innocent angels..

Only if they knew that one half truth was known by seven brothers while some half truth was known by other brothers..

And the person who knew the whole truth was..

Mrs.Kim...

Yn started eating happily along with others as many drinks were placed on the table gaining everyone's attention.

She saw most of them were wines and alcohol. She saw Bora sitting beside Jiho and started eating.

The waiter bowed as he served everyone what they wanted and came near Yn with a glass of alcohol when a voice interrupted the waiter to stop his actions..

While someone felt like her land slipping under her feet hearing that sentence..

Hoseok: Yn doesn't drink at all!

__________

So, I planned that on Monday I'll, The bully story. On Wednesday I'll upload, The War. And on Friday I'll upload a long chapter of This story.

Is it okay?

Today I uploaded it because Friday is far and I haven't uploaded it from past days.

So on Friday another update of this story will come..