𝟑 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞/ 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐚

Ima show what the 3/3 look like at da endTATA POV:"Hey yalll its your girl deisia and today ima be putting my lil brother on to 3 girlsss

TATA POV:

"Hey yalll its your girl deisia and today ima be putting my lil brother on to 3 girlsss. Basically he gon have him a lil speed date a good 5 mins w each girl yk. And he gon eliminate one after another and the winner will go on a real date w my brotherrr. He hasnt met none of the girls so this gon be reall funny. You ready ta?"

"Hell yeaa and i hope no hard feelings cs yk a nigga like what he like."

"Well lets get the first girl up and ready then" after she said then words she called 1/3 of the girls nd told them to hop in the car. i was blind folded but i heard the car door open nd felt the car shake a lil. as soon as she got in the car smellf filled my nose, she smells like strawberries and vanilla.

"Heyyy" she said grabbing my blind fold

when she took it off i looked her dead in her eyes. She not fine but shes pretty as shit. She was brownskin brown eyes pretty teeth but she was just not my type of girl. I can only imagine her as an sneaky link or a friend frl

"Whats yo name?" i asked as she looked down at her legs

"Briana"

"Oooo type shi-" then the girl cut me off w loud ass smacking. that $3 gum is not that fucking good.

i looked away from her nd got on my phone for the remained time.

"Ngl u was wack asfc."

"Girl how im wack when u came in here smacking tht cheap ass gum.."

"Boy stfu cause you dk who tf you talking to you a lil boy"

"girl WHO"

"NIGGA YOU"

"Bro ion beat on women but ill slap the dog shit out of you"

she mugged me as she left out the car.

(how tf..)

anyways i put the blind fold back of my eyes as they brought the next girl in the car. once again i got hit w a smell. Idk how to describe the smell but she lowk smelt like sugar nd cough syrup.

"Heyyyy" she said taking the blind fold off my eyes

"Wsppp" i looked into her eyes. Im lowk faded and drunk so like ian know what to think fr;.

She was white. NOW ive never seen snow as bad as her. She was pretty asf and like its sum new. the only thing throwing me off is the cough syrup smell.

"Whats yo name?"

"Angel"

"You got a pretty ass name angel"

"Thank youu"

She turned red ngl i was cheesin hard den a mtf cause like this a lil new to me.

"You like my nails" she put her ails toward me

"Yea they sum slightt"

"Thank uuu"

after this friendly ass interaction she left the car. Shes pretty but like i only see her as a bsf fr.

She left the car stll red as i laughed slipping one of my airpods in my ear. Ngl ts was becoming lame asl and its only been 2 interactions. But i still obliged putting my blind fold back on my face.

Once again the car door opened and i got hit with a whole different smell. This girl here know her smells frl. Its not to sweet but not to fucking strong.

she took the blind fold of my face and looked me in my eyes. Ngl she was turning me on. Her lips was lined and glossed up. She was brownskin clear face and fine asl.

"Heyy" she did the lil triangle thing on me as our faces still faced eachother.

"Whats yo name?"

"Lola"

"You pretty ma" she still looking at my eyes as she analyzed the same 4 areas. both my eyes my lips and my peterwacker.

"You fine ta" now she the only one to say my rap name frl

I started folding like crazy and looked everywhere but her eyes.

She grabbed my neck making me look at her in her eyes.

"Keep your eyes on me"

Am i abt to say fuck this video yes yes i am

"I choose you fuck ts. Where u wanna go out to"

"Shit ill be happy w pizza at yo house frl"

Still looking in my eyes.

"You smoke?"

"Hell ya" she said lowly looking in my eyes

"igh bet"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now im back in the car w my sister. And she tryna figure out who i chose and yea.

"Alr lil nigga who u picked"

"That lola girl"

"MKK so we gon bring her back in the car and yall gon do the end of the video for the outro make it as nasty as u want ighh?"

"ighh"

Lola came in the car but she got ina backseat. So i hopped my lil short ass to the back as she got on my lap.

She unzipped her jacket as i looked at ha tits thru the sports bra.

I grabbed her neck as we fucked eachother w our mouths.

she moaned into the kiss as i cuffed her ass. I moved my hands to her tits as i massaged the left one as i moved my lips to the right one.

I left hickies all on her tits.

spit sounds were heard all around the room as she lowered her face to my ear.

" Tryna go to my house?"

and a young nigga put ha titties back in the bra zipped her jacket up and dipped.

 " Tryna go to my house?"and a young nigga put ha titties back in the bra zipped her jacket up and dipped

ANGEL

BRIANA

BRIANA

LOLAAAA

LOLAAAA

This sum neww

question of the day

Part 2 to this story ??

wordcount: 956