𝐏.𝐘.𝐓/𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫

P

PATIENCE POV:Today im at a smash or pass vid with like hella studs and fems

PATIENCE POV:

Today im at a smash or pass vid with like hella studs and fems. Ngl i hate these type of videos cs i be feeling bad for some people lowk. But anyway im in buba video cause he hmu ngl im faded and a lil bit of tipsy. Most of the time ppl from these videos js become sneaky links when lowk i just want friends.

"Patienceee its your turn" he said passing me this small ass microphone. i looked in the camera as i did my lil intro or wtv "Hey yall im patience u can follow me at patience.ee with two e's at the end." i said giggling. I walked to the first stud and she was fine ash. she was tall darkskin and had pink braces. "smash u fine u also smell good asf" i said looking into her eyes. i walked away to the next girl. "um ima pass cs u look like my momma." i said as i walked to the next. Nun of these studs were pretty fr they all was ugly or was fine and stanked but that one stud.

"Jennnnnnn your nextttt, see sum u like mh?" buba said all up in her face making her mug him. "Yea u got a good line up for once fr."she said taking the mic as she came to me. "Smash u fine. whats yo name ma?" (watchu say yo name is?) "my name patience what bout u ma?" i said looking into her eyes we both just high out our minds so idk if my high enhanced her atractivness. "bro jenn get on with the fucking line bro" i heard this tall ass light ass girl say.

 "ion wanna go nm ima stay here buba." she said looking at buba.  'Alr jenn take her and go mh" he said as me and her walked off. She wrapped her hand around my neck omggg she smell good bro. (i imagine she smell like champagne toast and weed idk why frl) " U smell good as hell jenn" i said sniffing her black hoodie. "U smelling me like u want the damn jacket." she said taking the jacket off.

"here" she passed it to me making me look at her lowk retartedly we js met and we alr giving shit out?? "thank u jenny." i said as she pulled her phone out. "Put it in mama" she said passing me her phone. i put my number in and saved it Paitence 💦❗"ima call u and u better answer big headed lil girl."  jenn said as she walked out.

TIMESKIP TO OTP

"Stfu jennifer"i said into the facetime call. im currently playing roblox with this long headed rat. "Bro patience jump dude. " she said getting irratated. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO HELP ME BRO BRING YOUR FUCKING HEAD."i said cs we playing a 2 player game and u just gon leave me. "i swear patience." she said running back to me as i stood still.

"thank u pookster" i said kissing into the phone. "wtv bro.  how im posed to get up there patience?" she said making me smack my lips. "Wait i gotta push this box down there rq."i said gigglein. after a good 30 mins we beat that dumbass obby and wtx otp...

i need more people to write about like deadass.

QUESTION OF THE DAYYYY❗❗

whats ur bdayy

word count:580