𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲/𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

LOGAN POV:(what yall think abt the name i think logan is such a pretty nameee)I was in our family gc cause i was thinking about me and jenns future

LOGAN POV:
(what yall think abt the name i think logan is such a pretty nameee)

I was in our family gc cause i was thinking about me and jenns future. I really would want to be with her for ever but i cant do nothing like that with out my family. When i came out my family said that they been knew this but like why u in my businesss. My dad was the only one that cared wayyy to much like if i wanna touch coochies let me do so dfff. But yea now here we is in our family group chat (just us siblings: Areyal, Devante, and Keyana) talking about the plans we gon have.

(the names may be confusing so ima tell ya rqqq: Areyal: My fav sista, Keyana: Sistaaa, Devante: My brothaa)

CASAMIGOS
Me: yall i want jenn to meat the WHOLEE familyyy

My fav sistaaaa⭐🩷: But yk dad dont like coochie to coochie..

Sistaa🩷: Ok but mom does soooo.

My brothaa🩵: WAITT SO WE GON MEET JENNYYYY we only met ha otp

Me: You saw her at my birthday thingy thoo...

My brothaa🩵:oh yea.

My fav sistaaaa⭐🩷: ANYWAYZZ when we doing this..?

Me: Probally tmr nighttt

Sistaa🩷: WELL SEE YALL TMRRR

I put my phone down as i heard jenn open the door. As she walked in i sat up running to her as i jumped on her. "Hey mama" she said as she pulled my face closer to mine pecking my lips. "We need to talk ml" i told her in an happy tone. "Is it sum serious mama?" she asked tilting her head slightly to the right. "It is but it isnt ok. Just sit down baby" mi said dragging her hand to the couches direction. " Yk i love you right, and i want to be with you for everrr" I said cuffing her cheeks as she flashed that bracefull smile. "Yes ik you love me and i love you too. Now get what u got to say out alr. you scarring me.." she grinned as she spoke. "I want you to meet my family.." I said holding my head down. "oh wow id be glad to meet your family" she said in almost stutters. For some reason my sisters scared her. All i rember is they pulled her to the side and lowk pressed her but shii. "We gon meet them tmr ok?" I told her as she nodded in response.

A DAY LATERRRR

I woke up at 9:30 am. I got up took a shower and yea. I had to do my lil shaving shii. But yeaa. I walked out and pulled sum out for later on tonight. I called my parents about it my mom obviously agrred but yk my dad did the most talking bout some since u wanna be gay so bad dont come to my funeral you disgrace. like its never thattt serious. So i lowkey was mad when i woke up. cause atleast im happy aint thats what parents want?? But now i just wanna cry cs i feel like i dont have nobody fr.. But i was tooken away from my thoughts when i felt jenns hands grace my hips.

"Good morning love" she said kissing my neck softly. "Hi baby" i said giggling as she kissed my neck. " You ready for today, We gotta leave at like 5 cs live in manhattan" i said rubbing my ass slowly on her cewchie. When she finally unhanded me we did our lil morning shit. We also went to Wal-Mart for like games and sum snacks for the road trip.

IN MANHATTAN

JENNYS POVAfter this long as trip me nd logan took to ha parents house we finnaly pulled up to their house

JENNYS POV

After this long as trip me nd logan took to ha parents house we finnaly pulled up to their house. NGLLL i was nervous cause i be hearing ts her dad says about me nd her tg. I feel it shouldnt be a problem cs yk i treat ha right thats my princess fr. We walked up the front ways stairs as i  felt her peck my cheeck "Think positive baby" she said flashing her green braces at me, I nodded lowkey in fear of not knowing wth gon happen at this reunion. 

Logan than knocked on the door then rung the small ring doorbell. Her mom opened the door and sqeualed at me . "OH MY GOSH HI BABIESS. YOU GOTTEN SO BIG LOOO" she said squishing her cheeks softly. "Mama this is jenn my gf" she said smiling at me. "OH I ALR KNOW ABOUT HER" She said kissing my cheek. Her moms comfort callmed every ticked nerve and all negative feelings i felt as  we pulled up. "Hey ms.Jackie " i said  hugging her softly. "Where are my manners come in" she said moving out the way as we walked in. As soon as me and logan walked in her sisters got up and hugged her and said hey to me. I saw her brother i got along with pretty well at logans 21st birthday. "Hey sis" he said hugging her tightly "wsp jenn" he said dappin me up.  Idk why but he confused me in the beginning ian know if he was gay or straight ngl. but thats a story for another day

After a while of laughs giggles and story telling i felt as if i finally started to fit in fr. Until ha daddy walked in smelling like gas and ciggarates. "Hello family and Logan" he said in a harsh ass nigerian  tone making me smile as i side eyed logan. "Do you not see your daughter. Shes your family to yk" Her sister Areyal said shouting a little. "Its ok Ari it dont matter if he wanted to see me fr he wouldnt have excluded me." she said in a duh tone. "Are all you gays like this.. First you disrespect me by being gay then you wanna try to get sassy with me." He said rasing his voice at her. "You can take that dumbass atitude somewhere else." Her sister Keyaana said laughing at the stupid shit coming out his mouth right now. "IDGAF about none of ts yall do but you and your toy will not stay in this house hold. GET OUT!" he said screaming at us making me almost burst out in laughs. But when i looked at Logan she was on the brink of tears. My face dropped into this frown as me and her got up slowly. We walked out as we headed to our suv right outside. "YOU WILL NEVER BE WELCOME HERE!" he said almost shouting. 

LOGANS POV:

LOGANS POV:

As my dad kicked us out of the house all i could do was feel bad for jenn. She alr knew what was gon happen but she still came with me anyway.  As we drove off i opened my mouth about to say words when i felt her kiss my lips at the now red light. "You did nothing wrong okay?" she said rubbing my thigh in circles. The light flashed green as we drove off. We let music feel the air as we got comfortable with eachother. I checked my phone seeing that it was 12;40 pm and we still had a good 20 mins to go. I grabbed jenns jacket from the backseat turned my phone off and dozed off. "Babyy we here" she said shaking me softly. I acted asleep so she would pick me up "Lo ik u not sleep dude" She said laughing. She walked to my seat as she picked me up off my feet.

As we made it into the apartment i hugged her as i whispered in her ear "thank you darling" I said this because ik what the name does to her kewchie. "Your welcome my love shes said as she kissed my lips harshly

IM BACK GUYSSS this a lil longer ngl but thank u for the votes yall i almost cried i also wanna say ty to slutt4darksinss for being my first person to vote i love u girlie pop

Word count:1384