𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮/𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐛

AVERY POV:

AVERY POV:

Me and Arion ended shi on a bad ass term. We yelled and cussed eachother out cause we thought one another was cheating. He thought i was cheating on him w his opp and i thought he was cheatin on me w my bsf. Ever since then we havent really talked to eachother fr. We kept one another unblocked just incase.

 I still talked to his friends but ion rlly hang w them nm. Also w kay being my brother the tension between all 3 of us been on hots. I been writing in my journal about us. I really miss him more then he probaly think. I havent really been hanging out with my friends cause idk i just want my baby back

 I havent really been hanging out with my friends cause idk i just want my baby back

DOUGIE B POV:

i just been feeling mad lonely ian gon lie. Me and Avery breaking up after 2 fucking years just diddnt sit right with me. We went through so much shit together in those 2 years. She helped me w sm. And her lame ass bsf ha "bsf" came on me trying to fwm even tho she knew i was w avery. I was able to debunk the opp thing tho. Then w kay being her brother its weird between me and him too. Even tho we all still cool w no hard feelings its always going to be akward. Rn we at kay house to talk ts out..

"idk wth u niggas got going on but yall needa get tg. You my blood sister nd u ma brother frm another motha. So yall gotta fix it cs i cant pick sides fr" Kay said as he rubbed his hands down his face as he walked out . "So basically u aint trust me enough to think i fucked your opp my nigga." she said while looking me dead in my eyes. "I trusted u alot and i did was say wtf i saw. Diddnt you do that lame ass shit when you how of a fucking friend was all on me and in my inbox even tho she knew we was tg?? Exactly." i said looking at her as my leg shook rapidly.

"My bestfriend aint a hoe bro u fucking seemed happy asl on her. And now ik u was texting her behind my fucking back fuck type shi is that.." she said with tears starting to form in her eyes. "Avery listen to yourself bro. I hate to say ts but your not the fucking victim in this bro neither of us is. I told you so many times that girl wanted me even before hand and all u fucking said was "dont mind her she know your mines" Like i been telling u about ha and all u did was push it off. Now that she did sum u wanna be mad at me df. You know i love you to fucking much to just cheat on you bro" i said looking at her like she had stupid on her forehead.

" I never said i was the fucking victim bro. I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I SAID. You just dont understand how ts looked to me tho.." she said as tears streamed down her face. "You know i love you right" i told her as i hugged her while she cried in my arms. "I love you too Arion" she said as she looked up and kissed my lips.

I wonder if they gon get tg in the future?
word count:615