𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐄𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

(BEFORE WE START YALL KNEW THIS NIGGA NAME WAS EDWARD???) back to the book .

JAYLENE POV: 

so tdy is me and e date was tdy. we was GONNA go to a park and paint but like with the life he lives thats like way to dangerous and ion wanna die young. So instead he gon come to my house and we gon paint together and ima do his hair.

 i alr told my mom nd she said its fine since she not even home half the time. So im cleaning up the whole house rn since he posed to get here around 7 tonight  and rn its like 6. 

after the clean uppp

Its now 6:30 nd im getting ina shower so i smell good for ma mannn. once i got out the shower i lit my b&bw candle so my room smells good asl. Earlier tdy when i got of work i went to the store and got the paints and canvas's.

 Now im rolling up about 3 blunts for when he get here. On the third one i heard a knock at my door. i ran downstairs looked out the peephole and screamed. i unlocked the door and saw him standing there. "hey mama" he said pulling me in by my waist. "u ready to get ur hair done?" i said walking up the stairs as he closed and locked the door behind him. "mhm" i opened my room door as he followed behind me

"You finally cleaned up jay?" he said making me slap his arm. "boy shut up and get the blunt out that container over there." i told him as i bent over to get the stuff for his hair. he grabbed the blunt and came behind me rubbing his print up againt me."e go sit down so u can get yo hair done" i said pushing him away from my ass. "yes maam" he said sitting in my desk chair. i walked to the desk putting everything on it as i grabbed the remote. I put my playlist on and pulled the chair down some since he taller than me. i looked at his phone while doing his hair to see what he was doing. he was lookin at painting ideas on pintrest and all i could do was laugh.

FLASH BACK

"bae u know what u gon paint ?" he asked me over the phone. "Not really in on pintrest tryna find something " i said still focused on my screen. "Eww real niggas dont use pintrest." he said rolling his eyes thru the call. "you a real nigga rolling yo eyes at me?" i asked laughing at his sassy-ness. "watch this duu duu" he said as he hung up on me making me cackle loud as hell.

(yall know that one dd vid tht was on tiktok when he was on ft yea inspo fr)

END OF FLASH BACK.

"im done big head" i said kissing his head. "Thank u babe" he said getting up when he fired the blunt. "Bae i wanna paint" he said making me giggle again. "whats funny?" he said tilting his head to the right. "nun bae cmon." i said pulling him to the floor

this actually was cute asl rip edotbaby 🤍🤍
word count:580