𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐬𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤/𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

PSA:ima switch it up a lil bit yk how i have the women mostly doing the pranks this time ima have a dude do the prank so its gon stay in kay pov for a long ol time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

PSA:ima switch it up a lil bit yk how i have the women mostly doing the pranks this time ima have a dude do the prank so its gon stay in kay pov for a long ol time. Btw the faceclaim is kristen <3

KEVIN POV:"Ik yall used to seein kristen pranking me or wtv we gon change that tdy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

KEVIN POV:

"Ik yall used to seein kristen pranking me or wtv we gon change that tdy. see ima just be mean fa no reason word 2. but ian gon take it to far cs she a cry baby ian gon lie.but yea ima be laying down nd just be dead ass mean to ha. but yea ill see yall soon " So i layed down nd waited for her to yk get her. so about 15 mins later she walked through the door.

 "Babyy i got food to cook tn" she yelled while walking to the kitchen.out of no where she walked into the roon. "ima make baked potatoes " she said while laying down next to me. "fuck u laying next to me for??" i mugged her while scooting away from her. "well fuck u too then" she said rolling her eyes at me. "anyway what u cooking tn?" i said still looking down at my phone.

"baked potatoes but if u wasnt acting like a fucking dick you would know." she told me side eyeing me. idk why i just wanted to laugh "fuck u doin allat fo. you weird asl kristen."i said as she stood up scaring the hell out of me. But when she stood up all she did was laugh at me. "im weird. IM WEIRD NOW." she said still laughing.

"kristen bro chill out u look crazy" i said just to make ha mad. "cook yo own damn food nigga. ill be in the guest room." she said grabbing ha shit snd js leaving. "yall she mad ass hell. she gon whoop my ass, so she ina guest room rn probally thinking about what she finna do to me." i said to the camera as i grabbed it and walked to the guest room.

i set the camera on the lil balcony by the stairs. "bae unlock the door" i said knocking on the door. "No go away." she said sniffling. "it was a prank kris stop playin" i said as she unlocked the door. "come here ma" i said as she hugged me. "hi yt" she said waving at the camera. i grabbed the camera off the balcony and picked it up now recording both of us. "i told yall she was a cry baby" i said smirking as she slapped my hand off her waist. "dont play with me kevin" she said pushing my face softly. "but yall das gon be it cs she dont wanna ttm nm" i said acting sad "Bye babiess" she said yelling to the camera in my hand. 

KRISTEN POV:"i thought i was your baby kris" kay said as he hopped in the bed next to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

KRISTEN POV:

"i thought i was your baby kris" kay said as he hopped in the bed next to me. "Not no more ion like u" i said giggling as i kissed his cheek. out of no where he grabbed a pillow and slapped me with it. "Bro kevin" i said laughing as i jumped on the niggas back . He fell on the bed making me laugh out loud "mb bae i forgot u like 2 pounds" i said in wheezes. "Get the fuck he said chasing me around the house.

ts different idk if i like it fr
word count:633