𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞/ 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐨

ARIANA POVI walked to the deli cause yk a bitch gets hungryyy

ARIANA POV

I walked to the deli cause yk a bitch gets hungryyy. Once I walked in i said hey to the small black lady at the register and went to get my food. In the mist of me getting my food  I heard some niggas chattin it up loud as hell behind me. So I listened but not close enough to really gaf abt what they said. Until one of them niggas gon try and approach me..

 Until one of them niggas gon try and approach me

DUDEYLO POV

So yk we was gettin hungry as hell so yk we walked into a deli. When we walked in we was chattin it up in our usual tone of voice until this random ass girl gon mean mug us. So yk I walked up to her cause she was testing my gangster. "Aye lil mama fuck u mean muggin us for, fuck u think u is..?" I told her in confusion on who the hell she was mean muggin. "Im mean mugging yall because yall loud and ignorant." she said as she checked the hell out of me. Dont get me wrong she was fine ass hell but like she got a lame ass attitude. "You to pretty to have a lame ass attitude like that mama." i said slightly making her look up to me. " Thank you" she said slightly smiling at me. "you gon let me take you out..?" I asked her while looking dead into ha soul. "I guess you cann" she said rolling the n at the end of that statement."So whats yo number lil mama" i asked her sliding my phone towards ha. she put ha digits in ma phone and saved the number as "Ariana 💜💦" I smiled at her as she went to the register to pay. I texted her curious if we can do that date tn yk.

Bold=Dudeylo
Normal= Ariana

Aye lil mama u tryna do the date thing tdy??

Shii we cann
whats yo name i wanna save your number

Just call me dudeylo lil mama where you tryna go tho?

I dont matter just give me a time and location

we can go to this taco spot shiii 
wya ill get u at 9 be ready ma

igh i live XXX see u then lo 🩶

I was smilin or wtv but now i gotta go home and get rdy to see ha at 9

                                                                           🩶

igh i live XXX see u then lo 🩶I was smilin or wtv but now i gotta go home and get rdy to see ha at 9                                                                           🩶

ARIANA POV

I texted the lightskin that i met earlier as walked home. I got a car but like ion wanna drive to a store right next to my house yk? When i got home i checked the time and saw it was 4 so yk i took a lil nap or wtv. TIME SKIPP  So i woke up around 7 meaning i got 2 hrs to get ready. I told my mama im going on a date and she almost cried cause ive never been on a propper date before. She was so happy that a bad bitch almost cried. But anyway i got in the shower putting on some champagne toast body wash (best scent fr). When i got out i put on some lotion and put on this cute ass white sundress and my white airforces. I put on some blue bracelets for color and this gold chained anklet. After i got ready i took some pictures and waited out side. It was currently 9:10 pm and i lowk thought i almost got stood up again until I saw this car pull up out of  nowhere "Im sorry mama. I got stuck at the house." he told me while panting softly . "your fine lo now come on i want tacoss" i said as i kissed his cheek.

🩶

NARRATOR POV

Once they walked into the taco place they sat down as they waited for a waiter. "You look good ari" he told her while gently kissing her hand making her slightly smile. "Thank you ml" ariana said while flashing him a smile. Then the waiter came up to them "How may i help you two todya?" he had asked them softly. He looked new to the job He had glasses acne, a slim build, and blonde dreads. "should we start with you maam?" he said while looking at ariana " Oh i want 3 tacos with a large lemonade" she said smiling at the already nervous man. "ok, what about you sir?" he asked lo who was mean muggin the poor waiter "can i get the same as her." he said with an atitude that made ariana look at him like he was stupid. "ok ill be back with the drinks shortly. as soon as he left ariana questioned him "why you being so mean to the poor boy" she asked while laughing softly. They ate had fun and learnt more about each other that night.

THE ENDDDDDD ts was so like adorable ngl
wordcount:860