Chapter 17: The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

Clover: Alright, you asked for it.

(The Ace Operatives charge at the trio as Habataki finishes changing his form. Elm and Vine try to attack Zero-Two, who uses her finisher.)

ZERO-TWO BIG BANG!

(Zero-Two wraps past Elm and Vine, causing them to explode and producing a trail of red and yellow lines. She stops next to Clover and destroys him with a chop before dashing away again. Finally, she appears behind Harriet and Marrow, and rushes past them as well, resulting in another explosion.)

ZERO-TWO BIG BANG!

(Tiger and Winter glare at each other.)

Tiger: Just you and me!

????: PABLO!

(Tiger turns to see Edward in his Nightfright suit.)

Tiger: Professor Simmons?

Nightfright: Use this!

(He throws a card, and Tiger picks it up.)

(He turns to Nightfright, who nods, and then he places it on his Visor

(He turns to Nightfright, who nods, and then he places it on his Visor.)

SURVIVE!

(Tiger changes to his new form: Survive Tiger as he charges at Winter, and their weapons clash.)

Tiger: You really thought you could simply try to get the Sumdac Systems for yourselves?

Winter: (glares) You know what they say, what you can't control, you must destroy.

Tiger: What do you mean?

(Tiger breaks Winter's rapier with his powered axe. Suddenly he hears Alexander's voice.)

Alexander: (comms) All stations, missile is hot! I say again, the missile is launching!

(Pablo gets shocked as Winter smirks.)

Winter: You should have crawled back to Union Academy, but since you didn't...

Tiger: Shut up! (pulls out a card) SHUT UP!