( When Pete call him alpha Vegas smile and said )

Vegas.... Pete you never going to leave me right I don't think now I can live without you I know it's too fast but
I  LOVE  YOU  my OMEGA......( Hear this Pete start crying and Vegas got panic )

Vegas.... Pete baby why are you crying please don't cry please..

Pete.... Iloveyoutooalphaialsowanttobewithyou.....

( Pete said this while crying soVegas didn't understand anything so he asked pete again )

Vegas... What???? Baby can you tell me again what you just said now ???

(. Pete look at him with his watering eyes and pouting lips and said )...

Pete.... I LOVE YOU TOO alpha and and I also want to be with you....

( Vegas smile and again started to kissing him and this time Pete also smile and start kissing Vegas... They was so in to each other but they are sweet moment get disturb by a phone call they stop what they was doing and Vegas get angry while looking at phone and cut the call and look at Pete who was already looking at him with  a confused face before he could say something phone again start ringing.. Vegas got irritate and also very angry he put pete on the bed and said )

Vegas... Pete baby you get shower and change and I will be back soon I have to attend this call please don't mind ..

Pete... ( Smile and said ) it's okay you can take your time alpha I will wait..

Vegas.... Ok I'm coming back right now ..

( Saying this he get in his office which was attached with his room and Pete gets up from the bed and go to bathroom to take a shower 🚿 while smile on what happens just now between him and his alpha )

On the other side in office.....

Vegas.... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW 😡😡😡????

????.... Relax why are you getting so much angry did i disturb something and if I did then I think I did right because for a long I'm waiting for you asking for your time and I even offering you my body but ON it's just your answer no you got your time to fuck a slut  ah but you don't have time to talk to me...

Vegas.... Shut your mouth and listen to me when you talk to me focus on your language and also it have nothing to do with you of what I am doing or what I will do and how many time do I have to tell you that you have nothing to do with me ....

????.... Vegas please can't you give me a chance I swear I love you Vegas...

Vegas.... This is the last time I'm telling you do not call me again understand...

( Vegas cut the call and stay in his office for some time because right now he was so angry and he don't want Pete to see him like this )

On the other.....

( Pete take shower and also get dressed in his nightdress which was a short and a t-shirt.. than he sit on the bed and wait for Vegas to come but waiting for same time he got sleepy so he lay down on bed and in just few seconds he get in his dreamland .... After two hours Vegas come back to room just to see Pete on his bed sleeping peacefully and looking so small and so soft on his king size bed he smiled on his view and think ......

Vegas..... Finally the day which I always dream about is now true and right in front of me looking beautiful mama you was right you was right when you said that when I'm going to find him I'm going to love him even without knowing myself... Mama you can see him right he's beautiful and cute and so soft for me .. a person like me who always hurt or break soft things now myself have a soft very soft human being or I say a little kitty in my life I don't know how I'm going to stop my self but I have to I don't want him to think me wrong or think anything about me but I'm not going to leave him I'm going to protect him I'm going to love him and soon I'm going to Mark him as my just my....

Thinking about this he get in the bathroom take a shower and then get dressed and went to bed for some seconds he look at pete with so much love and caring his face and said with very low voice...

Vegas.... I LOVE YOU Pete....

Pete.... You come back ALPHA....

Pete get up when he feel someone touching him but he saw his alpha was there so he smile...

Vegas.... Yes sorry for making you wait for me....

Pete.... ON it's okay you don't have to say sorry actually I also get sleepy so I thought to sleep first I'm sorry I told you I will wait for you and I sleep...

Vegas.... It's good that you get sleep baby now come on get some more sleep we will talk tomorrow... Okay

Saying this Vegas also get in the bed with Pete ... When Vegas lay next to Pete .. Pete turn to him and hug him tightly while putting his head on Vegas chest and said ...

Pete.... Good night ALPHA 🥱💤💤💤

Vegas also hug him tightly and said ..

Vegas.... Good night MY OMEGA 😚

And kiss on Pete's head than they both get in their dreamland with smile on their faces .....  )

* I hope you like this story because it's my first story so I'm trying to write the best what come in my mind ...

* Thank you for your support...