"I will, bhai sa hukum. I want to become just like you so that one day I can also look after our family,"

Ranvijay patted his brother's shoulder.

"You realized your responsibility is enough.....until I am here, there's no need for you to worry about it."

"By the way, what was the real purpose of you coming here,"

Ranvijay inquired.

"Actually bhai sa Ratan Singh ji was telling baba hukum (Narendra) about something and I just wanted to know about it...."

Viraj said and informed Ranvijay about whatever he heard.

"Don't worry about that old man, Viraj. Ratan Singh had gone mad,"

Ranvijay remarked laughing off the topic.

"But he is the most trusted man of baba hukum. He trusts him more than anyone,"

Viraj said.

"I will see about it,"

Ranvijay added.

Ratan Singh, the old man in his late fifties is far more clever then one could comprehend. His grey hairs and beard giving away the years of experience that he had gained working for the Rathores. The scary look on his face can frighten away anyone but more than the looks his sharp brain scares people.

And Ranvijay knows it well enough as his son Vikram works for him. Seeing the capabilities that Vikram possess, he could clearly understand his father Ratan Singh's brain working. Also his father won't just trust anyone until that person is actually proficient enough.

"Hukum..."

Both Ranvijay and Viraj turned at the voice and found the one about whom they were talking just now standing in front of him. As if he knows that the brothers were just talking about him, better bad mouthing about him.

"Ohh, Ratan Singh what are you doing here? Did you resigned working for my father?"

Ranvijay questioned moving towards the man who was wearing a big red turban on his head looking absolutely horrifying along with his dark complexion and big mustache.

Ratan Singh just smiled abit hearing Ranvijay and said,

"Currently, I have no plans of resigning, hukum. I am happy working for your father."

"Oh! I was happy for a second thinking that now I can have you for myself,"

Ranvijay said faking hurtful expression.