11.

🌸🌸

- it's kookie's birthday today and he's turning 20! Sadly, taehyung's mother somi was not there to celebrate kookie's birthday because of a important meeting.

"Then can kookie eat the candles?"

- kookie asked pleading to the maid who was bussy preparing him for his birthday!

"No kookie! Baby what are you thinking?"

- the maid asked surprised by kookie's statement before,

"But can-candles are pretty and I like them"

- kookie,

"But kookie you can't eat everything that's pretty"

- the maid,

"Then can I be the candle?"

- kookie,

"WHAT? baby you're being unbelievable you know? Why would you say that?"

- the maid asked being surprised, while putting some shiny pearls on kookie's necklace

"Because it's pretty!"

- kookie exclaimed loudly while explaining it with his hands and cheeks puffed out the maid did coed at him but wonders why was kookie so upset on his birthday?

" You're pretty too kookie!"

- the maid,

"No, kookie's not pretty"

- kookie said pouting, being so upset.

"What? Why baby, what made kookie to think like that?"

- maid said bending to kookie's level who was sitting on the bed, kookie went silent he was not replying means something sure happened! The maid found out that something was wrong!

"Kookie baby, you can tell me what happened right?"

- the maid said, taking kookie's soft hands.

"M-mr. L-louis"

- kookie,

"WHAT? MR. LOUIS THE HEAD OF BODYGUARDS?"

- the maid yelled being shocked, kookie pouted while noding puffing his cheeks out even more.

"What? When? What did he exactly said?"

- the maid asked kookie, And kookie began telling it in detail.

'past memory- 2 days before kookie's
Birthday, 2 pm'

- kookie was in garden playing with flowers making crowns of them. Giggling and laughing when his face came in contact with the soft flowers.

"What are you doing here boy?"

- mr. Louis came out of nowhere and sat beside kookie, kookie found it a little odd because everyone in the mansion calls him "young master kookie" " baby" " kookie" and at least "little one" but no one calls him "boy" seems cheap thought.

- kookie didn't replied and kept playing with his flowers. Mr. Louis grabbed kookie's wrist and kookie hissed in pain

"N-no one t-touches me l-like that!"