4.

Hey cookies!!🪐

🌸🌸

"Sleep tight fluff ball"

- and with that taehyung walked out of the room.

- later at night, it was night and kookie's sleep was disturbed by a sound someone again and again pecking the window

- kookie woke up alone in that massive bedroom he pouter ,he surely never likes it whenever someone disturbs him while sleeping.

- he looked at the window, his eyes lit up when he saw a bird at the window

- kookie ran to the window and opened the window he frowned, when the bird moved inside his room

- kookie gasped putting his hands on his mouth.

"Ohh Mr. Or ms. Bird come here you must not go to that monster he will eat you, he's so evil."

- jungkook said to the bird who was revolving around the whole room. The bird moved to his bed and started peck on his bed making a mess

- this time, kookie panicked he surely knows he wil get punishment if the room will be a mess.

"O-oh miss or mr. Bird now I-it's getting a little shameful of you t-to come in stranger'd bed and t-to create a m-mess"

- kookie scowlded the bird with pout. But the bird didn't care to listen to the boy.

- kookie gasped when he realised that the bird was looking at him, he is a scared baby like the bird looked angry

"O-oh bird a-are you angry but I didn't do anything woahhhh-"

- jungkook ran in between his sentence while the bird started to move towards him he opened his bedroom door and started to run outside.

"Ahhhh the bird! The bird!"

- kookie was screaming while running while the bird was running behind him.

- the guards, maids, servants and Butlers stared at the boy in desbilef.

"C'mon what are ya'll doing RUN!! CATCH LIL MASTER KOOKIE!!!"

- a head guard screamed everyone in the mansion started to run behind the boy and the bird chasing him

- the mansion was once again like a zoo because of the little troublemaker kookie, who people can mistake as a little scared boy who can't even hurt an ant.

- it was like jungkook runing from the bird and the bird was being chased by many muscular guards including female guards, servants , maids.

- 'shit if we didn't catch him Mr. Kim will kill us!' this was the only thing going on in everyone's minds except kookie and meanie bird.

"What is going on here!?"

🌸🌸
An update;

Kindly, blueieh♡