Sumama siya kasi ayaw niyang magpaiwan sa bahay at baka mambabae lang daw ako sa daan, sino namang baliw na babae ang lalabas sa daan ng 3am?

Pero siyempre hindi ako mambabae at never, baka pag nangyari ʼyon wala na akong ulo kinabukasan.

Nakarating kami sa Isla Fuerte mga 9am, sobrang bilis ng paandar ko sa kotse at ramdam ko na umiiyak na ang makina ng sasakyan ko pero siya na ʼyan eʼ asawa ko na ʼyan, tatanggi pa ba ako? Siyempre hindi.

Pakatok pa lang ako sa bahay ni Dizza because I know where she lives, pagkabukas ni Dizza sa pintuan nagreklamo naman siyang gusto na niya umuwi at kumain ng barbecue.

I tried to convince her to stay a bit longer to satisfy her cravings and cook the barbecue she wanted, but she became furious and even kicked my car multiple times. I restrained her, fearing for our unborn baby. I didn't care about the car; I could buy another one, but our child's safety was my priority.

We immediately left Isla Fuerte. I hadn't slept and was exhausted from work, but I didn't mind because I loved her deeply and would do anything for her and our soon twins.

When we returned home, I was surprised when she got angry with me and wouldn't let me out of the car. She insisted I stay inside the car all day. If she saw me outside, she threatened to snap the hell out of me. I had no choice but to obey her. I spent the entire day inside the car and even slept there. When she returned, she got angry again, asking why I hadn't gone inside.

It doesn't end there because she insisted on riding my motorcycle, which I knew was dangerous. I tried to explain the risks to our baby, but she cried all night, refusing to eat. Worried, I eventually let her ride with me just to satisfy her desire.

Her food cravings were different from her actions. She would always be beside me during my laptop meetings, silently staring without a word.

But what I love is that, when her cravings subside, she asks for forgiveness, acknowledging she can't control it. I reassure her every time, telling her it's not a problem and that I would do anything for them.

She gave birth to our healthy twins, and in that moment, I felt immense happiness. Finally, I had what they call a family, and I embraced the role of a loving mommy to our twins.

While lifting my daughters, I caught a glimpse of their baby pictures on the corner.

That's Azriela Elyve on the right side, Ashiera Elien on the left side.

Nilagay namin dito kasi makikita namin lagi when we go upstairs. Napangiti naman ako while my daughters were giggling with me.

"Yaya, pakikuha po muna." Tawag ko sa maid namin.
I handed Azriela and Ashiera to our maid and went upstairs.

Dahan-dahan kong binuksan ang door ng room namin but suddenly a flying object hits my face, "Why are you here!?" she shouted.