Chapter 9: Sharing Knowledge in Combat

Start from the beginning

Therefore, Allen easily avoided the attack released by Rumi.

“Tsk!”

Feelings of anger began to emerge within Rumi when she saw that none of the attacks she released managed to hit Allen at all. Rumi then changed her attack pattern. Rumi immediately jumped up then spun her body at high speed.

Only, before she managed to turn her body. Allen had already made a move to stop the movement she was making. Allen jumped up then fired a fairly strong kick using his right foot.

“Agh!”

The kick fired by Allen directly hit Rumi's stomach, causing him to be thrown at high speed towards the back. Rumi quickly regained her balance as soon as he almost touched the ground. She used her hands to support her body then turned her lower body upwards and landed well on the ground while also enduring the pain from receiving the attack released by Allen earlier.

“You have good speed as well as good attack techniques” Allen immediately commented calmly, “However, the speed you have can only be useful against enemies whose strength is slightly higher than yours or equal to yours. For enemies whose strength is far above yours or maybe that enemy has the ability to see the trajectory of your attacks. This speed you have will be useless at all.”

“Shut up!” Rumi shouted angrily, “I'm here to fight and not listen to your nonsense!”

Rumi immediately remobilized her magic energy. A large amount of magic energy began to gather at her feet. With the amount of magic energy used by her to increase the strength of her legs. Her speed had increased very quickly. This is also shown by Rumi appearing right above Allen again and immediately releasing an attack using his feet.

“Lunar Axe!”

The ax leg attack was released by Rumi. However, the trajectory of the attack was known to Allen. Allen only took one step back to avoid the attack launched by Rumi.

"Impossible!" Rumi was very surprised to see that Allen managed to avoid the attack she launched. Right at the same time, Rumi suddenly felt an attack coming from beside her. That attack was an attack released by Allen.

It can be seen that Allen's leg has lifted again and then released it to attack Rumi now. Before the leg managed to attack Rumi, Rumi had already blocked the attack using both hands.

“So heavy!”

Just when Rumi managed to block the attack launched by Allen. Rumi could feel the strength of Allen's kick at her. She was quickly knocked back again. Different from before, she did not manage to balance her body and could only be stopped by a tree in the fighting area.

"Very strong…"

“R-Rumi…Rumi lost in a physical fight…”

“Allen…Is it possible that he has great abilities in physical combat?”

"Extraordinary…"

"This is the first time I've seen Rumi lose in a physical fight against someone who doesn't use magic at all."

“Tsk!”

Rumi slowly got back up from her current position. She looked at Allen with a very serious look.

“The strength between the two of us is very different, Rumi,” Allen said softly, “The most decisive battle between magicians is the amount of magic energy they possess, except in some cases where that is not the case. The greater the amount of magic energy a person has, the greater the attack effect he can produce. Of course, this only applies to battles where the two wizards have a large difference in terms of the amount of magical energy they have. As long as the magic energy of the two magicians is equal, what determines is the person's determination and desire to be able to fight. Meanwhile, in the special case that I previously said, it depends on the technique that the person has. There is a technique that allows a weak wizard to win against a strong wizard. However, it is very rare for such cases to arise.”