Chapter 1

Hello! This is only practice and is probably not going to be that good!

***

Nobody's POV

"Please stop!" A child shouted in pain, "please!" He was thrown against the wall as he pleaded for his parents to stop.

"Please...." The child pleaded. He got up and tried running away, his mother grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him towards a closet.

They put him inside the dark, dark closet, locking the door of the closet and leaving him there.

The child started to cry more than he already was, He started to see black spots in his vision before passing out.

***
  Grian woke up with a gasp, sweat and tears falling down his face. He sat up and tried to calm himself. He laid back down, still crying. He looked out the window, seeing that it was around midnight, the moonlight seeping into his surroundings.

A pounding headache came to his head and he started to cry silently.
"Please..." He whimpered out to no one in particular. The headache finally calmed down and he was able to get some sleep, for a couple minutes.

He suddenly felt an urge to throw up. He quickly got up and went to the bathroom, he leaned on the toilet, and started throwing up.

After he was done he cleaned himself and walked to his bed. He laid down and finally managed to get actual sleep.

***

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Grian groaned as his alarm clock annoyingly beeped. 'I have things to do, don't I?' He thought to himself as he sat up and pulled the blankets off of himself.

He felt a bit of pain on his back but decided to ignore it. He remembered that mumbo had asked him to meet him at his base.

'i should probably go' he thought as he grabbed his elytra. Right as he put the elytra an unbearable pain shot through his back.

He screamed out in pain as he held the bed for balance. The pain was worse than his first day of highschool!

The pain went away just as fast as It came and Grian stood there dumfounded. He sat on the bed, laying down and closing his eyes. He slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

***
This chapter is short bc it's the first chapter.

Next chapter is coming soon! I'm still not done with it yet

Words:398