¡TW! ¡MENTIONS OF SUICIDE! (HAPPY ENDING THO)

Magsimula sa umpisa

And do they speak the truth about it's eternal peace?'

It's been getting rougher and rougher, the waves.

They rise in fall with his heartbeat, the same way his best friend's used to.

The beat against the boat in the sam
e pattern.

Maybe his unrequited love lies within these waters?

Is that the reason for it's hypnotic sirens call?

Or does death with his best friend sound better than life without him?

He supposes it was both, and he's starting to mentally prepare himself to jump off when a voice calls his name, and he turns to see one of his newer teammates.

He had had a small grudge against them at first, for bearing the same uniform as his best friend, but he had gotten over it by realising that this is what he would uave wanted.

He dosen't jump that day.

'A long-forgotten love song

Whispers through the air

And still resonate, notes clear and long,

Throughout the sky of you and winds of me.'

The cold, unforgiving winds blow through his now-wild and unkempt hair.

The call of the buildings and sky had proven too much, and he had to give in.

"Because-"

What's that distant dust cloud?

"-I'll-"

Why is his phone ringing?

"-always-"

He supposes it didn't matter. Nothing did anymore. Not without his best friend.

"-snap-"

He finally jumped.

"-back-"

As he fell, he was relishing the feeling of flying one last time, just as his parents had.

"-to you."

.
.
.
'The funeral bells ring,