"Bitch Ian gone hurt you just answer the fucking question" I snapped hearing footsteps come my way before Rico appeared at the door.

"He— he's my pimp.. nothing more no—nothing less, only reason I stayed is because he told me he would find me and ki—kill my daughter" she cried even harder.

Ugly ass.

"That nigga foul as hell" Chief laughed making me mug him.

"Exactly why he dead as hell now" Mookie chimed in making me shake my head.

These niggas couldn't be serious for shit.

"Ight look. That nigga dead now him and his homies so I doubt anybody gone be looking for yo ass. It's some money in the bag a couple thousand.. take you and yo baby and get the fuck on" I said making her eyes go wide.

"Really ? Ya-y'all not g-gone kill me?" She asked scared to even grab the bag from me.

"Nah shorty we don't kill the innocent" I said in all honesty.

"Just make sure you don't end up in nobody's investigation room boo" Chief said blowing a kiss before he walked off down the hall.

I tossed the bag on the bed grabbed the shit we came for and headed out.

Police sirens wailed in the distance but I knew with all the shots we just let out they was on they way here so we got the fuck up out of there. 

"Catch y'all niggas tomorrow, love" I said jumping in the truck making my way to the crib. Rico had got in the car with them so I waisted no time taking my ass home.

30 minutes later I pulled up outside, killed the engine and made my way inside. I locked the door back and made sure the alarm was on before making my way upstairs hearing the tv on.

Pushing the door open I saw Ky's fat ass sitting up eating ice cream and cookies..

"Bra it's 2 in the morning why is you still up" I laughed looking at her as I took my gun, money and keys out my pockets. I sat everything on the dresser before tossing my phone on the bed.

"I couldn't sleep and then I felt like I needed a snack" She shrugged looking back at the tv as Criminal Minds played. I took my clothes off and put em in a separate bag to throw away before going into my bathroom turning on the shower.

I took a quick 15 minute shower before washing my face and shit then going back in the room to put on some polo boxers , basketball shorts and long Nike socks. I rubbed on some Vaseline and deodorant then turned the lights off before sliding in the bed next to Ky.

I plugged my phone up and sat it on the nightstand getting comfortable looking over at her still snacking.

"Man hurry up so I can lay down" I looked over mugging her.

"Oh my gosh" she mumbled getting up to I guess put her shit up. Shortly after, she came back in and laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her before moving one down to rub her ass.

"How yo day was?" I questioned looking at the tv as she moved a bit trying to get comfortable.

"It was cool, I did a few faces of makeup earlier talked to my bestie and my Tt baby then came over here.. How was yours?" She spoke lowly with her eyes closed.

"It was straight handled a lil business and made a few appointments to go look at buildings this weekend" I shrugged making her pop up with the biggest smile making me laugh.

"Watchu' smiling for?"

"Cause I'm proud of you! You been talking about this shop dream for a while now and you finally putting it in action. I just love that for you" She shrugged laying back down as I looked at her in amazement.

Shorty ass was definitely some different.

You the type I like ma ma

"Appreciate it, Gimmie a kiss" I mumbled before she sat up pecking my lips a few times then laying back down.

I kissed her forehead before getting comfortable and slowly dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yalllllll omg! I'm back make some noise wtf 🤣

This chapter been sitting in my drafts for a minute now 😩 I just been so busy sorry bookies.

Don't forget to like and vote, and as always Thanks for readingggg 🫶🏽