"But I know she going through it more than me so I be trying to be patient wit ha ass" He added on with a long dramatic ass sigh.

My boy is stressed.

"That's why I'm team fuck them kids right now" I said in all seriousness.

Like of course I wanted kids one day and in fact with Ky but not no time soon. I know I ain't got half the patience it take to deal with a pregnant bitch and some hormones right now.

"Yeah aight , the way you and ky be gettin down I wouldn't be surprised if her ass was already pregnant" he said making me wave him off.

"Nigga fuck you"

"But fr bro I been thinking about the barber shop shit and I'm down with it fr. I'm bouta be a daddy soon and a nigga can't be out here hot and wilding like that nomore" He said making me smile a lil bit.

Extending my hand he dapped me up and I leaned up a lil bit ready to put the plan in action.

"I'm glad to hear that shit nigga, Chief and Mookie said the same shit so we can go look at some buildings this weekend but right now that nigga Loc and his whole crew gotta go" I said making him agree.

"It's a bet. But Where the fuck Mookie and Chief at?" He asked grabbing his phone.

"They already at the spot" I said pulling through the alley turning my headlights off.

I parked the car some houses down and pulled my ski mask down seeing Rico doing the same thing. I tucked my Glock in my pants then grabbed the fully loaded Drac from the backseat.

"There go Chief nem right there" he said nodding at the both of them coming up the alley. They did the same with the car and we all hopped out a few minutes later skid up making our way to the back door we was about to kick in.

"Love y'all niggas man" Chief fake cried as he tried hugging us.

"Bitch stop playing so much" Mookie snapped making me chuckle. Only these niggas would argue right before going on a drill.

"Shut yall asses up and get ready. We gone go in kill everybody in sight grab the shit they took from us and we out" I said clear as day making them nod.

Rico slowly pulled open the screen door and when I gave the signal Mookie kicked open the door and we ran in blasting shit.

"What the— FA FA FA

Dead ass nigga shut the fuck up.

After killing everybody up in this bitch we went on a search for the product and money they stole from us. Signaling for two of them to keep checking down here while me and Chief went up the stairs checking up there.

"Bingo bitch" Chief yelled from the other room making me head that way until I heard a faint noise coming from the closet. Making sure it was some bullets left in the clip I creeped over to the door and snatched it open seeing a bitch with a newborn baby in her arms.

Shaking my head I stepped back and signaled for her to get up and come out.

"Who you is to Loc ?" I asked watching as she shook in fear clutching onto the baby.