An end

The time you were destroying every screen in your house was like a drunken haze.

One moment, bat robotically landing in the screen of your laptop.

Next, your phone smashed with a peg hammer and chucked into a bucket full of grimy water outside.

You only paused when you looked at the date on your laptop screen as you set it on fire in your drive.

Three months.... You had been gone three months.

You stared at the charred mix of plastic and metals.

You zoned out tuning out the sound of rolling tires and a slamming door.

"Y/n!"

You felt... disgusting yet disgusted.

"Y/n!"

Everything felt like a haze

"Y/n I'm so glad you're okay!"

Your head hurt

"Where have you been!?"

Why were you here? What happened?

"Y/n!"

You can't remember

"Y/N!"

You know that somethings there you just don't remember what.

"Y/N!!!"

.
.
.

You snapped out of it.

F/n had a gentle yet firm grip on your shoulders

Their eyes were puffy and red.

"F/n?" You said still in a daze.

"Oh thank god, I thought you had gone brain dead"
They said relaxing a bit.

"I'm so glad you're here! I kept coming to your house to check on you but you were never there! But it's okay, you're here now and safe." Their gaze drifts to the flaming laptop on the gravel.

"We'll deal with that later. I'm just glad you are back.  Where have you been and why is this necessary" they ask pointing at the computer

You stare at the smashed screen.

"I- I don't remember..." your mind felt black like an empty void of distant discomfort.

.
.
.

The next few hours were you sitting on your bed F/n was calling a clinic downstairs.

You felt something in your pocket.

You slide your hand in feeling the cold feel of glass.

An intricate vial of some sort.

It had a small drop of fluorescent liquid inside.

On the back there was engraved

"You're welcome - A"

A/n

Im open to theories on the ending (I'll confirm any correct ones) ———————>

Thank you so much for reading.

This book series was originally a mindless hobby I picked up on holiday and ended today, currently (as I'm writing 31.10.23) sitting at 39.1K reads (I know it's a lot less per chapter but let me have this) which just baffled me because of its questionable quality, continuity and plot.

But I am so grateful to you for reading my work. I read every comment and see every vote and I am just so grateful.

Eventually I'll probably make some edits to older more shit chapters but knowing my bad motivation for this book there will probably not be a full rewrite.

Thank you - 8JustABox8 <3