Strength in numbers

The two noticed you regain consciousness and ceased their argument.

"Oh Y/N are you okay?" Diluc asked.

You were about to answer but you stooped at the sound of the infirmary door opening.

"Sucrose, Albedo!" You said delighted to finally have some trusted company.

"I assume you got that antidote from Tighnari then." The ashy blonde haired man said putting a vase of flowers on the table beside your bed.

You nodded at his statement.

"I'm assuming that means we only have five left to jab. Plus we have more helpers now - assuming that they are willing to" sucrose spoke up coming over to sit by you.

The group conversed pleasantly amount themselves as you sat in thought.

~

"I don't understand why you want to go to Mond my boy, did you get tired of Inazuma that quickly."

"Personal reasons that's all. The winds are changing after all."

"Okay then stay safe."

~

The fire crackled in Albedo's laboratory in dragonspine as the little group of you, Diluc, Albedo, Klee, Venti and sucrose gathered around the campfire making a large batch of radish veggie soup.

You were in charge of serving said soup and gave the cute little T̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ child a generous portion and a pat on the head.

'Why didn't I get a pat on the head too' thought Albedo as he gently prised the serving out of your hands.

When everyone had a serving you began to discuss plans.
"Okay. It's too late to leave the camp for tonight so we'll have to stay. Tomorrow we will return to mondstat to gather supplies. Later we will set off for Liyue to get rid off two of the problems and hopefully we won't have to travel to Inazuma to get rid of the last one." The team nodded in agreement as most of them finished their meals and retired to their tents.

Albedo, Klee and sucrose shared the large tent. Venti and Diluc unwillingly shared a tent and you were lucky enough to have one to yourself. Though you wouldn't get any sleep due to Venti and Diluc's constant bickering.

~

The sounds of Liyue enchanted your ears as you and your team crossed the border.

You wondered if Zhongli would be able to tell that you were in Liyue, with him being an archon and all.

Whatever would get this over with quicker.

Everyone had a small rest around a statue of the seven munching on the lunch that Adelaide insisted on making when she found out Diluc would be travelling in a group.

You pulled out a flask from your backpack only to realise it was empty.

"Guys I'm going to fill my water quickly I'll be back soon." You said standing up and walking off.

You skipped towards a nearby spring that was only a short walk up a hill.

The breeze blew past your ears as you knelt down to reach the clear pool.

Suddenly you felt a hand clamp over your mouth.

You struggled under the grasp of whatever was holding you captive this time.

Their hand slipped leaving you a small interval to speak.

"XIAO!!!" You half screamed as the person readjusted their grip.

You only realised the cloth in the person's hand as you began loosing consciousness.

You woke up to the smell of blood as you became aware of the the cold but cushiony lounge you were laid on.

Your vision adjusted and you took in your surroundings.

You were in a large Liyue style sitting room with a sofa opposite the one you were on.
The metallic smell of blood was faint but definitely there.

You could hear the distance sound of blades clanging so you quickly located a bow and arrows just in case.

You navigated the halls following the sound.

You felt the cold door handle under your palm finally plucking up the courage to push it open.

"Look what you've done now silly yaksha, you've woken Y/n." Said Childe in a sinister way despite his mocking words.

He looked battered, covered in cuts and bruises but then again so did the other figure who was on the other side of the room.

As the figure came into the light you recognised him.

"Xiao you came." You said only now grasping the situation.

Now the yaksha had located you all he needed to do was get close enough to you to warp you both out but Childe had already predicted his plan and that's why he had scooped you up in his arms before tossing you over his shoulder.

You tried to reach into your pocket for the antidote only now noticing your change in attire.

Instead of the traveler costume you had on a unpleasantly skin hugging outfit that was quite traditionally Liyuean.

'You can tell Childe picked this out, it looks a little pricy.' You thought before pulling yourself together as you heard their weapons collide again even with you resting on the ginger's shoulder.

Xiao kept trying to grab you off of the harbinger but was too short to get a good enough grasp on you.

You thrashed around trying to get Childe to release you but to no avail, until Xiao landed a strike that caught him off guard. You hit the floor with a thud and Xiao was frustrated at missing the window to help due to the ginger still blocking his way

You ran back to the room you woke up in, trashing drawers to find your original clothes and snatching the antidote from your pockets. You grabbed an arrow from the ones you picked up earlier and dabbed the edge into the antidote.

You began to run through the hallways again looking for stairs as you had noticed a balcony in the room the two were fighting in. Most of the doors were locked but eventually you found the large staircase.

You burst open the door on the balcony loading up the antidote-covered arrow onto the bow you stole and aimed a shot at Childe.

It hit his arm and he stared up at you in shock before falling to the ground.

A/n and announcements

Wow word count meeting chapter that's a rare occurrence in my books. PLS VOTE THE WATTPAD ALGORITHM IS BEING MEAN TO ME RN.

Regarding my books: (important and women)

1) I've been getting a lot of push for a female yandere book with some of the genshin girls but I don't think starting another book would be good especially since I've lost a lot of motivation for this one BUT I am willing to do some yandere girl chapters in my one shot book pretty soon. (If you want any specific characters my requests are open)

2) Some of you may have already seen my new general fanfiction yandere book and I am going to gradually move to general fanfiction but I won't stop entirely and I promise the other books will be finished but yah that's happening.

Thanks for reading I'll try and update it again soon the books wrapping up so expect maybe 5-7 more chapters idk. 🤷