A plan of action

"I think it would be better for you to go to Liyue for now i have sighted most of your little problems in Mondstat." That was what Albedo had told you but you couldn't help but feel that you had burdened the two during your time at dragonspine.

And now, here you were at the feet of the inn that you had once hid behind, with mora in your pockets, and high hopes in your mind.

"Hello there, have you booked a room?" The polite lady at the front desk asked you.

You gave her the note Albedo had given you before she showed you to a room near the balcony at the top.

It was cosy and had a double bed in the middle. The room was a bit of a tight squeeze but you would manage.

Sucrose had told you to draw the curtains before you would go to sleep just in case one of your admirers came by.

You flopped down onto the bed, pulling the covers over yourself and drifting off.

Your peaceful slumber was unfortunately interrupted by the flashbacks of the past few months where you were passed around like a bop it by a bunch of psychos.

You shot up in bed hyperventilating with tears streaming down your face.

You needed to catch some air so you slipped on a nightgown and walked out onto the balcony.

As you looked out on the view of the marsh you felt like you were being watched but not in the threatening way that your stalkers did but in a protective loving way that made you feel safe.

"What are you doing up this late mortal?" A gruff voice spoke from beside you.

You jumped before recognising the face in front of you.

"Oh it's you the one who hid near the mill, what are you doing here (Y/N)?" You don't recall telling him your name but you could tell he had no ill intent.

"Is the inazuman boy still bothering you?" He asked in a much more caring tone.

You explained your predicament to him and a part of him saw himself in you, hopeless and tormented and he wanted to protect you from them.

"If you ever need my help (Y/N) call out my name adeptus Xiao and I will be there." He said before disappearing again his words leaving an odd feeling of comfort behind.

The cold breeze bit at your ankles so you returned to your room.

You laid down on the soft sheets only to feel tears prick at your eyes, you hadn't sat down and processed everything that had happened in a while and it was taking a toll on your mental health.

A/n

Short chapter I know but I wanted to give it to you guys early