The chosen path

You didn't care where you were going, you just had to get away.

Kazuha must have been in Liyue to visit Beidou or look for you.

You ran past tree after tree until you reached a clearing.

In the distance you heard the familiar sound of the ginger yelling your name and Zhongli's deep voice trying to coax you out of hiding.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck where do I go?'

Soon you heard voices from every direction coming for you.

There was an army of them.

From what you heard there was five voices calling you.

Kazuha, Zhongli and Childe but there were two more who you recognised to be Diluc and Venti who were loudly arguing about Venti's tab, until they heard the other males looking for you.

But there was another presence, a quiet one.

Eventually you were surrounded by them in the clearing, panic written all over your face.

"Who are you two and how do you know (Y/N)?" Diluc boomed at the geo archon and the ginger.

As he took a step closer to them.

You tried to back out of the clearing but backed into a certain green bard's chest.

"Well hi there windblume. Where are you going? You ought to come back to the teapot with me, it's gotten rather quiet without you there~" Venti mused, hugging you and attempting to pick you up before you were yanked out of his grasp by the usually calm Kazuha.

"No. I'm not letting you take my poor Maple leaf again! They are staying with me!" Kazuha said putting an arm around your waist and unsheathing his sword with the other.

It was quickly knocked out of his hand by the rich redhead himself, Diluc.

He had pulled you from Kazuha's hold, a bit pissed off at getting passed around the circle like a present at a kid's pass the parcel game.

"May I remind you all that you are in the nation of contracts and (Y/N) here is bound to one that prevents you from taking them from me." Zhongli said readying his spear.

"How about we let comrade decide, since it is there free choice." Childe said, joining the crowd that had gathered around you.

"Come on (Y/N), you know I'd treat you much better than these idiots. Choose me." He said gently grabbing your hands in his.

"Yeah choose the man who pinned you on your first meeting." Zhongli said sarcastically.
"I can look after you much better than any of these impudent fools" He batted the ginger's hand away.

"No (Y/N). Choose me, I've been devoted to you for much longer than any of them, plus Zhongli doesn't even have 1 mora to his name you'll be out on the streets if you chose him. We can stay in my abode, I'll even let you modify it to your liking~." Venti cooed as he cupped your face.

"And why would I let such a irresponsible influence take my Maple leaf? Last time i checked you let them get in danger twice because you failed to keep a close enough eye on them. Please choose me!" Kazuha pitched in, lightly stomping on the green bard's foot.

"Don't talk about being able to protect them, either of you. Both of you were so easy to spot and identify as threats to my dear (Y/N), you were both awful at hiding. Come now, choose me, I can spoil you and get you whatever your heart desires." Diluc said giving you the most wholesomely desperate look, that made your choice even harder.

You had five options
1 Venti
2 Kazuha
3 Diluc
4 Childe
5 Zhongli

Pick any, they have the same ending, pick multiple if you like.