Abandoned Prince And Anti-Peace Princess

The king of a pacifist kingdom went across the world with his daughter to try and talk down the tyrannical king's warmongering ways.

Princess Diana, rebellious since birth, didn't care. And being 5 years old, she definitely could not find interest in the debate. Thus, she wandered the tyrant's castle, to find two boys.

Twin boys. Adam and Link.

Though they shared a face, anyone could tell the two apart. Adam's clothes were always pristine, and you'd never catch him slouching.

Link was more wild. His hair was fresh from the bed, and he never tucked in his shirt.

Diana immediately introduced herself to Adam and quickly began to play with the twins.

It was clear as day, she preferred Adam and tolerated Link.

What she never tolerated was the twin's rivalry. Over every little thing they would compete, and eventually it went too far.

(Crunch)

Adam broke a wooden sword over Link's head, he immediately fell to the floor with a bloody head.

Adam: Link...?

It wasn't long after the tyrant king, after seeing a vision of the future, decided to separate the twins, resulting in a deal with Diana's father.

They would keep Link in their kingdom and never let him leave, in exchange for "peace".

(A month later.....)

Diana watched from afar how Link trained with the royal guard who acted as his guardian. Her name was Morgan.

Link: Hiya! Hiya!

Morgan: Stop doing flips!

Link: Make me!

Morgan:(pulls out sword)

Link:(points with wooden sword) You want some?!

Diana watched Morgan throw the 5-year-old across the field.

Diana: Hehehe... What a moron...

Maid: Princess, it's time for your dance lessons.

Diana: Ugh! I don't want to dance. Let me learn sword fighting!

Maid: B-But princess... We're a pacifist kingdom, violence is s-strictly forbidden...

Diana:(glares) Those are words of someone wanting to get executed...

Maid: P-Princess!! Where did you learn such foul language!?

Diana: My time at the tyrants kingdom has taught me many things... Things that I shall implement during my reign as Empress-

Diana: No!

Diana: Supreme Grand Empress.

Maid: Princess-

Diana: That's Supreme Grand Princess to you!

Maid:.....

Maid:(peaks out window)

Link: You hit like a girl-

(WACK)

Link: L-Like baby-

(WACK)

Link: A reasonably large ant-

(WACK, WACK, WACK)

Maid: Let's get you away from those barbaric monsters... They're a bad influence on you.

Dragging the Princess away from Link's training, Diana was forced to dance.