Miguel's sister and now Robby's??? - S5 Hawk

I got home from my date with Hawk and saw that Robby was here, I was shocked. "What is happening? You two are in the same room and being civil, its freaking me out," I observe. Miguel geatured for me to sit and I did inbetween them, "Y/n, you know that mom and Sensei are dating," I nodded, "Well, Mom's pregnant with his baby," I gasped happily. "Really?" The penny then dropped, "So that means," I looked at Robby, "I have another brother!" I gave Robby a tight hug, just then Johnny came. "Did you tell her?" I broke the hug with Robby ruffling his hair and moved to hug Johnny, he hugged me back. I then went and hugged Miguel "What's this for?" He said hugging back, "I didn't want you to feel left out," this made him chuckle.

I walked to the dojo with Miguel and Robby, we were laughing about the show we started to watch together in order for us to create a stronger bond when I saw Hawk with Demtri, I began to stare, "go on then Y/n," Miguel chuckled and I hugged both the boys and went to Hawk. "Hey you," I greet hugging him tightly. "Hey darling, quick question, why were you hugging Robby," he broke the hug. "Oh because him and Miguel finally worked out their issues," I wasn't sure if the news was going public yet so I simplified it. He looked a little jealous but nodded, I kissed his cheek "I love you," I said making him smile at me.

We were given an egg challaged by Chozen and I was currently by the car with Hawk and Anthony, "Don't worry Y/n, I'll protect both our eggs," I giggled. "My hero," he went to give me a kiss when. "I give up, take it," Anthony had given Chozen his egg. Hawk got into a fighting stance, "You want to take on the chap," he began fighting with Chozen but he ended up breaking both our eggs once he walked off, "Sorry Darling," I gave him a kiss. "It's okay, lets fight together next time," he grabbed my hand and we walked to the group who had already failed and we began talking to Demetri.

Robby walked over, "How did you guys get out?" he asked. "Don't talk to me, " Hawk replied. "Look if this is about the hair cut I'm sorry, but if anyone knows that Cobra Kai can turn you into an Asshole its you," I could tell that this was not going to end well. "Oh so I'm an asshole?" Hawk replied, "Lets see, you ambused me and Sam at the mall, you broke Demetri's arm, you Trashed this entire Dojo, you broke Y/n's heart," Hawk got up close and personal to Robby when he mentioned me. "Don't talk about Y/n," Demetri moved Hawk away and I moved Robby. "Guys please, we are all on the same side here," I say trying to reason with him. "Why are you taking his side," Hawk shot at me. I pulled Robby aside and whispered, "Can I tell him," he nodded and we walked back, "I'll tell you later," he looked hurt, "fine, now," i sighed and grabbed his hand and left the dojo with him. "Robby is technically my brother now," I say he's anger melted into confusion. "what?" He asked, "Johnny and my mom really love eachother, Robby is Johnny's son so..." Hawk looked a little embarressed, "Sorry I got so jealous back there," I gave him a kiss. "If the roles were reversed I doubt I would of reacted differently," he smiled and we walked back into the dojo back to Robby and Demetri. "Its good now," I say to Robby and he smiled, "I know that it's going to take time but I do hope you two will be able to stand in the same room without wanting to kill eachother," I explain and saw Sam and Miguel walk out defeated aswell.

We were tasked with trying again and Anthony thought of the great idea of working together and we won. I saw Hawk and Robby smile at eachother, it was a small moment but it warmed my heart. I got a tap on the shoulder and is was Miguel, "Hey," I smiled. "Hey, do you think that Robby still has a thing for sam?" He asked and I shook my head 'no' "Have you seen the way he looks at Tory?" Miguel looked a little relieved. "Its just because..." I gave him a hug. "I know Miggy, I know," He hugged back tighter. "How are things with you and Hawk?" He asked as we broke the hug, I turned to look at Him and Robby actually have a small convosation, "Amazing," I relpied, Miguel chuckled and went over to them with me folowing him. "So... How about a group hang out?" Miguel asked. "when you say group hangout do you mean?" Robby asked. "Us three, Sorry Y/n," I smiled. "No this would be better for you three, but take Demetri too, don't want him left out," The boys all smiled at me. "But Darling, what will you do tonight?" I gave him a kiss. "Hanging with Sam," I reply. I hugged all three boys and watch them leave with Demetri, Sam came over and slung an arm around my shoulders, "we are finally going to be a team, aren't we," I smiled at her. "Yeah took us bloody long enough," we both laughed.