All valley - Hawk (S1)

I was sat in the audience with Demetri, "50 Years?!" He exclaimed. "Yeah," I say trying to calm him down. "Have I been the only one left out of the loop," I just shrugged. "I mean I only moved here a year or two ago and found out through Miguel and Hawk," He sighed at me calling Hawk, Hawk as Demetri still calls him Eli. All of the Dojo's were announced and I clapped when Cobra Kai ran in, Hawk looked up and found me in the crowd, he smirked and winked at me, this made me smile brighter. "Do you only like him for his mohawk and tattoo?" Demetri suddenly asked and I shook my head 'no' "I liked him before he got into Karate, he just only found the confidence after the mohawk and tattoo," I explained and he looked a little relieved that it wasn't just Hawks appearence that I liked. "I'll tell you what," he said as he watched Miguel, "before he got the confidence, he would non-stop talk about you to me," I looked at him with surprise, "It's true, he said that he hated the fact that he fell for someone way out of his league," I looked back down at Hawk and I blew a kiss at him, he pretended to catch it and place it on the left of his chest over his heart. "You know the idea of leagues is dumb," I say and he looked at me confused, "people love who they love, nothing to do with how popular they are," Miguel won the fight and we cheered. "So, if our popularity doesn't matter then I could go out with the most popular girl in school," I nodded and he laughed, "That is ridiculous, none of them even look my direction," I smiled. "You never know," he just shook his head, "Okay I bet that in the next five years at some point you will be dating Yasmine, if it happeneds you have to buy me anything I want, if it doesn't, I will buy you anything you want," he nodded and we shook on it. 

It was Hawk's turn to fight and he won, I cheered loudly and he threw the top of his gee off to show the crowd his hawk tattoo and my cheeks grew red, Demetri looked at me confused, "Wait that works," He asked. After he was out of view I turned to Demetri, "That was so hot," He just responded by rolling his eyes. We got to the final four students, Miguel, Hawk, Robby and last years champion, the first fight was Miguel against the champion and Miguel won which I clapped loudly for and then it was Hawk against Robby, before the fight started Hawk looked back at me and I gave him a smile and blew him another kiss, he smirked and caught it again, this time putting the kiss on his cheek. "Seriously, you two are so inlove it's making me feel very single," I just patted his back. "Sorry Metri, but hey you will be with Yasmine in the next five years," I say and he just shook his head. The fight began and Robby won the first point, I could see the boys talking and out of turn Hawk kicked Robby, both Demetri and I gasped and Hawk was disqualified. Hawk stayed for Miguels fight with Robby, Miguel ended up winning and became the new All Valley Champion. After it was over I went to Miguel and congragulated him, I then went over to Hawk, "I'm sorry I didn't win," He said. I placed my hand on his cheek, "I don't care, what did Robby say?" I asked then pecked his lips. "He made fun of my hair," He looked down and I grabbed both of his hands with mine. "What, you mean your sexy hair," I smiled, he looked back up at me and smiled. He then kissed me, "I love you so much," I kissed him back. "I love you with all my heart."

We walked back to my house together, the day before I had made a cake that said, 'you're my champion' so no matter the outcome it would still work and I wanted to surprise him. "Okay close your eyes and I will guide you," I say and he obeyed I pulled him to the table where the cake was and made sure he didn't bump into anything, "Okay open your eyes in 3... 2... 1!" He opened his eyes and saw the cake, his eyes lit up and hugged me tightly, even lifting me and spining me around, he put me down gently. "So, you like the cake?" I chuckled and he nodded happily. I went and got two plates and a knife, I put the plates down and was about to start cutting the cake when Hawk hugged me from behind, "Hello," He smiled and nuzzled into my neck. "Well, hello to you too," I replied, "What are you doing," he hugged me tighter. "I'm just, enjoying you," I scoffed, "what I am, you're lovely," he began to kiss my neck. Blush began to fill my cheeks, "Hawk my mum might walk in on you kissing my neck," I remind him, he stopped kissing my neck but began to his my cheek instead. I turned to face him, "You're so cute," I smiled and he just kiss my lips, I kissed back. After a minute when he had to stop for air, "Want some of the cake now?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded "As long as we can watch Doctor Who," I smiled and nodded. "Of course."