"Nope, I finally know your name, babe." 

"Oh no, not again. I prefer Eve." He laughed. I couldn't stop myself from smiling and I looked to the floor. When he noticed, he pointed his finger at me.

"Wait a minute, you just smiled?" I looked up at him. "I thought you never smile." I chuckled.

"Yeah, I am a human. I smile, cry, laugh and kick people asses." He shook his head, chuckling at what I said. Although I didn't find it funny at all, it was true.

"I said it before, don't let the looks fool you." He shrugged, then continued. "I am not letting you fool me." 

"What do you mea-"

"You act tough, seem happy and living your life. Being the bad girl you are, having a bad attitude, but you are so fragile and naive, darling." After he finished my eyes were wide, I was speechless. I didn't know how to act. He shut me up. "You are broken or missing something inside."

"Oh really? How do you know? We just met a few hours ago," I said and he laughed. That made me wonder what was he thinking? What was inside his head? For the first time, I cared about his thoughts about me. Like I said things nobody had ever said straight to my face.

He walked away leaving me alone, but he was not that fast because I caught his wrist before disappearing through the crowd. "Harry, wait! I am not finished," I said not in a loud tone, but loud enough for him to hear.

He gave me a dimpled smile and it send me chills again through my body, what the hell was happening? Today was the weirdest day ever, my moments with him were unusual for me.

"I don't understand, what... What do you mean?" I was curious. Maybe because he said things that could be true. Maybe I was tired of lying to myself.

"Why don't you show the real you to people?"

"How?"

"Stop being rude." I chuckled and when I noticed I was still holding his wrist I let it go. 

"I am not rude." He gave me a look.

"Oh really? I am afraid that you don't have police records or that you didn't kill anyone before." I laughed. 

"Okay, maybe I am." He gave me another look when I said maybe. "Okay, enough with that damn look." I glared at him.

"See? Can't you let a moment pass without cursing."

"God damn it!" He laughed and crossed his arms against his chest. "Shit- Okay! What should I do?"

"Well, you need lessons."

"Lessons?"

"Yeah! You need someone to teach you how to control your anger and stop being rude." 

"Could you stop saying that word a lot," I said. "Please?" I sighed. He smiled and clapped his hands, I gave him a confused look. Why the hell did he clap his hands? At least I could curse in my head without him giving me that look.

"You are getting great before we even start. You said 'please'." 

"Wait... Who are we? And, what made you think that I agreed?"

"Well, by the look you had you were convinced. And, I said you need someone to give you those lessons."

"And, that someone is you?" He nodded grinning making me laugh.

There was no way I was giving him the chance to annoy me or make fun of me. He was not my boss or my teacher. I was not going to humiliate myself or be the puppet and him the puppet master.

"What is wrong with me?" 

"We don't go well with each other, we fought the second we met-"

"I thought we forget that." He smirked. "Just think about it again, Eve." This time I was the one to walk away. 

There was a place up here in the roof that no one visited, it was beautiful and the view was amazing. Looking at the night sky that was full of shining stars and the tall buildings, that what I did every time I went there.

I always sat there when I needed to clear my mind, it was at the back and the music was not loud. There was no light, the moon was shining that part of the roof anyway. I sat on the floor bringing my knees to my chest hugging them, I didn't realize that Harry was following me. He sat next to me with crossed legs.

Silent was shared in the air until he spoke, "What is your full name?" 

"I don't like people using it," I said looking at the sky and he chuckled.

"How did you meet Liam?" He asked again.

"We met last summer, then we became friends after he and Ashlee started dating." I turned my head to look at him, and I lost track of time after that.

My head was blank. The view was... Beautiful, as much as I hated to admit that. He was looking at the sky with a half smile but so charming. He was admiring the view like I was a few minutes ago, but I was admiring how his face and his long hair shined under the moonlight.

All of a sudden his lips smiled wider and his dimple appeared on his cheek, his head softly turned around and for the first time of my life I felt shy, not embarrassed.

"What are you doing here, anyway? In New York?" I asked him.

"I wanted to enjoy my time here with Liam before college. I haven't seen him for a while, he is my best friend." I nodded. We were  staring at each others eyes for no reason, but my phone broke the moment. 

He coughed and I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I saw my mom's name, I knew that she was worried because we didn't speak to each others since our fight. I sighed and looked at the clock, it was ten. I stood up and brushed the dust on my jeans.

"I have to go." He frowned and stood up doing the same thing. His body hovered me when he walked behind me, I was looking for Ashlee so we could leave.

"Do you want a ride?" I turned around and shook my head.

"Oh, no. Ashlee is my ride." He nodded. "Thanks." He smiled and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Ashlee. I told her we needed to leave and we said our goodbyes to them. We walked outside and headed to her car that was parked in front of the house.

"Harry is so nice," Ashlee said while she entered her car. I didn't reply, I opened the door and I was about to go in, but I stopped when I heard Harry's voice calling me.

"Eve, wait!" I turned around and he took a deep breath before speaking again. "Give me your phone number?" I smirked and shook my head. He groaned but smiled.

"Are you going to think about what we talked about?" 

"Hm, I don't know. I will keep that in mind. " I teased him and he nodded. Suddenly, his hand touched mine when he stole my phone from my hand. When I looked at Ashlee she had a shocked face, but she grinned after he gave it back to me. I wasn't mad, just surprised. "What was that?"

"My number. So, when you accept my offer, you could call." 

"Um, who said I will accept it?" I raised my eyebrows but softly gasped when his face got closer to mine. I felt his hot breath hitting my face, then his lips went to my left ear whispering.

"Wait and you will see, Evelyn." He backed away winking.

"H-How did you- What?" I was speechless again. He walked back inside but not before waving at me for the last time tonight.

I got inside the car and looked at Ashlee, she was shocked just like me. "Did you tell him my full name?" 

"No." Before she could even start the car I got a text. 

From Harry:

That isn't in our lesson, but an advice from me.

Next time hold your phone tight, don't let anyone play with it. And, remove your phone number from your contacts. You should memorize it, love.

I hate you, Harry.