ᴅᴀʏ-11

"ACHOO!!"
I sneezed in a terrible way making you flinched.

"Yo! Choi Zaiva! What will I say to your mom now! It's a fake fact that she won't kill me seeing you like this"
You pouted making me chuckle as always.

I swear to god Terry! You are still cute like how you were in your childhood...

"My death is not a funny matter hooman!"
You said turning your head to the opposite side while we are walking down the streets holding eachother's hands as always.

"Terry..." I called you out plastering a soft smile on my face as you turned your head towards me with a little grin.

"You dummy literally forgot me right!!"
You chuckled as you flicked my forehead and now it's time for me to pout

"I swear Terry! I was searching for you all this time but eunwoo came into my life making me forgo-"

"Not that Eunwoo guy again.."
Pressing your index finger against my lips, you shut me up but failed to shut the raising heat to my cheeks as I started to walk while looking down only to hide my Blushing cheeks.

Oh shi-
My clumsiness-
I tripped on a stone as you chuckled at me but soon I felt my feet flying in the air as you gave me a piggyback ride to my house...

Yes it's only a house....

Cuz you are my only home..♾️❤️

The cold breeze kissed our face but the warm smile on your face succeeded to kill the coldness..

Hereby my heart declares that it doesn't need any reasons anymore to love you...

Cuz your single warm smile is equal to thousand reasons!

Isn't it?