ᴅᴀʏ-6

"Unnie! Some namja is at the door but I can't able to open it since the handle bar is too higher than my height" my little sister said with a cute pout on her face making me chuckle.

"Yay!!! Why are you laughing! You're so mean!" She again cooed showing her pouty lips when we heard the knock on the door.

Me and my sister stumbled to the entrance door as I opened it with a bright smile on my face, thinking it's you who came to visit me but my smile got faded as I saw my ex-boyfriend  'Cha Eunwoo'  standing with his famous cold face.

"What do you want?" I spat at him coldly for which he replied "Heard that you are dating a guy? Ms. Choi!". "So? You expect me to date a girl?" I questioned raising one of my eyebrows when he scrunched his nose showing pure disgust.

"Yay! Choi Zaiva! How ridiculous you are!" Sadness written all over his face.

But why....?

Isn't he is the one who broke up with me?

Hurts......
That really hurts right there
Yeah there! Where my heart is situated....

But Why....?
Do I still love him?

"You fucking broke up with me when I loved you like there is no tomorrow!
Do you know how much I gone through these past two years thinking about you? Do you know how much I fucking loved you but it was all a stupid bet for you right? You simply betted me over dollars!
You should be ashamed!"
I threw harsh words at him while tears rolled down my cheeks making it wet.

"But I didn't meant to....." He whispered the last words as a single teardrop slipped out of his eyes before walking away from me.

*Glass shattering sound*

Yeahh it's the sound of my heart which is now broken into million pieces.

I Fell to my knees as I cried.

Is this is the pain that I was supposed to endure...?

I can feel the pain of a hell....
I want to meet you right........!!

Cuz......

Your doe eyes can heal any type of pain....

Yes....

That's true..

After minutes I was still crying when I heard footsteps from a far....
Soon I heard those footsteps near me and I very well know it's you....

"Zaiva? Crying?"
I heard your lips mumbling softly before you came and squatted infront of me, cupping my cheeks. "Zaiva! Are you okay?" You questioned me while wiping my tears but that question made my situation more worst.

I broke down in tears again thinking about what happened a few minutes ago.
You Hugged me as soon as you saw me broke down in tears.

Somehow the warmth that your hug gave me, made me a bit relaxed when you spoke caressing my hair "It's not bad to let your emotions out and also you can share it with me once you are ready to share!. I'll give you your space!"

With a small assuring smile you left my room.

Is this is another 'Reason To Love'?

Yes.....

You give me my space and that's sweet reason to love you......

Isn't it?

Y'ALL !! 😭 CHASING THAT FEELING IS JUST A MASTERPIECE! JUST STREAM IT ALREADY!!