ᴅᴀʏ-1

Eh? Tae-" before I could finish my sentence
You spoke loudly from the other end of the phone "at the entrance now!" Before I could talk further you hung up the call on me. 'why he's being weird suddenly' I thought as I came down to open the door for you and there I saw..........

You looking very cute in that blue hoodie and black torsos and your messy bangs covering your forehead while your pink plumpy lips pouting, I chuckled at the pouting habit of yours as you tilted your head slightly in confusion which looked super cute but soon it faded as you grabbed my wrist and took me somewhere.

"Yay! Kang Taehyun where you taking me!? In this damn cold midnight!! " I questioned for which you replied "it's not midnight idiot! It's still late night that's all!".

"But I'm in my pyjam-". "Shh" you shushed me by pressing your index finger against my lips.

Not gonna lie that made a butterfly war in my abdomen as I got the urge to scream.

Soon we ended up in front of a ice cream parlour and my eyes widened when you ordered a vanilla flavoured ice-cream for me and a strawberry flavoured ice-cream for you.

I wondered how in the world you found out that I love vanilla ice cream but soon I shrugged off the thought as you again dragged me somewhere but this time I didn't questioned you as your legs stopped in front of a park and I wondered why.

Heart beats started to race when you turned your head to face me and looked deep into my eyes with love and said "sorry I couldn't able to take you to a valley but instead I took you to the park! We can watch the moon from here!" You stated making my eyes widen in shock cuz I don't know whether you are a magician or something who can read someone's long time wish.

Yeahhh......
I always wished if only I have a soulmate I want to eat vanilla flavoured ice-cream while watching the moon with him in a valley.

So... Aren't I watching the moon with you while eating my ice cream?
So it's you?
You are my soulmate.....
aren't you?

"Wish granted! Happy?"
You whispered making me startled, I looked at you who was now admiring my facial features and so I blushed and looked away when you grabbed my chin in order to face you and once again when our eyes locked, you whispered "I want you to be happy" while caressing my cheek with your thumb.

Is this is one of the 'Reason To love' that you said you'll show me.

Yes...

You want me to be happy that's a valid reason to love you....

Isn't it?