ᴅᴀʏ-3

Sitting on the couch infront of the television
With popcorn and cold drinks we turned on the tv. You slightly smiled asking "Are you ready?". "Yes!" I shouted enthusiastically making you flinched as you lightly jumped on your seat but soon you laughed it out and we focused on the tv as the match started.

As we planned, we are watching the Finals of FIFA, here in your house and I was really excited about it.

Yeah......

I don't know why but I just wanted to watch it with you.

You supported the team i oppose while I supported the team you oppose. It was really fun that we are supporting each other's rival teams as you whistled and got excited whenever my opposite team won a goal while I did the same whenever your opposite team won a goal.

I was at the verge of clapping my hands when one of the player from the team i support was about to win a goal but unfortunately he missed it. "Fuck!" My mouth sweared without me knowing as your eyes wided at me and next it travelled to one of my leg which is placed on the knee of my another leg. I swear to god but these terrible habits of mine won't stop me from getting embarrassed and getting scolded by my parents every single time I do it.

I put on a awkward laugh on my face as I lowered my leg down saying "No! No! Don-". You didn't let me finish my words as you said "No! I don't took you wrong! It's totally your wish to put your leg on your knee and also to swear! that doesn't makes a person bad nor disgust!
Be yourself don't need to change yourself for people!" For a minute my heart beat stopped, I thought I was dead but no! It's because I was surprised to hear a thing like that.

Yeah.....

It's the first time me hearing to someone saying me to do what I wish rather than being scared of getting judged.

"With me....
You can be yourself
Cuz I won't judge you..."
You said smiling at me warmly.......

A warm smile that could easily melt my heart......

Is this is another 'Reason To Love'?

Yes.......

With you I can be myself....
That's a lovely reason to love you

Isn't it?