fifteen | rise up

Start from the beginning

(the top is longer)

(the top is longer)

Both dogs came to me running when I opened the door and jumped on me sending me to the ground with kisses.

I knew I had to work on that. But I liked it too much to make them stop jumping on me.

I changed their collars. Especially Nova's diamond one. And clipped regular ones on them.

"Come on. Who's ready for a run? Hmm? Who's ready for a run?" I cooed at them in a baby voice. Their ears perked up and Diablo barked once but I hushed him.

The dogs followed me down the stairs, one on each side.

The mansion was dark, and everyone was in bed. Probably.

Once outside the door, I started with a light jog and accelerated eventually to a run.

I had to find a way out of the mansion without having to pass the gate and the cameras. Asa texted me I had a fight coming up next week with some guy named Reaper. He was the undefeated champion of Italy.

We'll see about that.

The fight would take place here in Italy. In Milan specifically. Which with my bike it would take me one and a half hours to get there.

I was running along the tree line at the back of the house. The whole land was beautiful out here. There was a swimming pool equipped with everything around it. A bar, a barbecue area, and a sitting area. There was a hammock too.

I quickly averted my gaze from that and ran further down the path.

She always dreamed of having a hammock.

A bit further down was a football field and on the outside were track lines.

They really had everything.

Whereas I learned to build everything that came my way into a Tetris-perfect wall in my head that was indestructible and impenetrable.

After I passed the football field, I reached the soaring line of the lake and stared in awe, shock, amazement? A mix of all the above?

I was fairly certain that that was a whole ass yacht standing before me.

Could I use the yacht to sneak out?

Nah, too much noise.

Deciding it would be too risky to use the yacht as my means to escape I continued my run.

The dogs were running alongside me, enjoying their freedom.

I never liked putting a leash on Diablo. In fact, the only times I did was when I took him to the vet. He had great recall which was a major reason showing that I could trust him. I loved seeing him run wild. And now I must admit I loved seeing Nova run wild with him.