Chapter17: Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

Raising my hand I let the energy rush through my body, clouding every rational thought I had. I was no longer in control. Larry, Lauren, Warren, and Mira began to rise, I slowly began balling my fist up and they began to claw and gasp for air. I couldn't stop and to tell you the truth I didn't want to. I then threw them into a nearby wall watching as they took in big gulps of air,

"You're a witch!" Larry yelled still holding his throat. I rolled my eyes allowing my eyes to turn back to normal.

"No, I'm a white wolf." I said before gripping my head. They all had their mouths open,

"I see you discovered your ability." Lauren said struggling to stand. I just glanced at her,

"Angel?" I winced turning my head to Mal,

"Calm down." He said slowly inching towards me, I rolled my eyes fighting the urge to spazz and frankly I didn't have the energy. Mentally and physically I felt weak.

Mustering the last bit of strength I had I said,"Leave my house, you better be gone by tomorrow." I demanded,

"Let's go upstairs." I nodded. I turned to my family, they gave me a nod back promising to make sure they left the house and premises. I looked back and gave the lowly worms one last glance before going upstairs.

When we got to the room I felt mentally and physically exhausted. I have never actually used that ability before. I only once use my abilities and it's when I find out about them.

Jax always tells me to practice but they only appear when I'm angry or frustrated.

I felt my knees begin to buckle, so I slowly walked over to the bed before falling on it.

"Jay are you okay?" I heard him ask but I was already closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I opened my eyes, before sitting up. My head was pounding from the slight head ache I have but nonetheless I still got out of bed. I looked around before my eyes landed on Malachi's sleeping form in the corner in one of his chairs. He looked worn out, I'm not sure how long I was out but I know training has been kicking his ass. His hair was everywhere, little bruises littered his face, and his hands were clasped together.

"Mal come to bed," I shook him,

He jumped awake with wide eyes before they lowered again and a lazy smile covered his face."You're finally awake huh? Your family hosted a training session a little after you fell asleep, and we have another one in a few hours."

"I wasn't as worried about you this time, you've only been asleep a few hours." He said yawning and stretching sitting up in the chair,

"Mal I have to tell you something." I said, he sat up giving me his full attention.

"You know I'm a white wolf yes?" He nodded his head,

"Well powers or abilities as I call them come with that,"

"Wow I thought the legends about white wolves having abilities on top of keener skills than us average wolves was a myth."

"Yeah well last night you witnessed only two of my abilities. My mom said to me when I told her, that we are made to restore balance and keep peace amongst our kind, and that the Moon Goddess has a special task for me." I said thoughtfully, he hummed,

"I wonder what the task is." He wondered.

"Same I have four and possibly more that I don't know about but the four that I do know about is speed, I can control and take energy from nature, Telekinesis, and making people feel immense pain." I explained. He was thinking while looking at me, when he finally spoke.