Chapter17: Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

Unsure about getting up or not Larry stood on his feet."I don't know who you are but I feel an overwhelming sense of power even greater than a normal Alphas emanating off of you; but that girl," he pointed to me,"Is Jadah Love Ryan, that's not your daughter...Sir"

Jaxs' face gave nothing away,"I'm not going back and forth with a former beta nor am I gonna fight my daughters battles. Tell em' your name Jadah." He said proudly pushing me forward, I laughed smiling before raising my chin and projecting.

"My name is Jadah Love Knight. Daughter of Jaxon Dean Knight, and Sophia Anne Knight." I answered proudly, he chuckled before wrapping his arm around me.

"So you replaced us huh? What about your brothers, your sister? Did you find a replacement for Malachi? He's just as guilty." My mother cried angrily through her tears. Georgie was about to step in but Jax pulled her back, letting me fight my own battle.

"As a matter of fact she did." Gingers voice cut in, the boys folded their arms and nodded their heads joining in. Larry and Lauren gaped at them,

Lauren let out a humorless laugh, this was too much to wake up to. I looked down at her she was calmer than we all were, her wise eyes staying brown as she never broke eye contact with Larry and Lauren.

"Now may I please ask who you are and why you're here?" Mira asked, carefully choosing her words.

"The DarkKnights, we're here to help train this pack." Jax answered calmly, their gazes snapped to Mal,

"You called the D-DarkKnight Pack," Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she took quick deep breaths. After clearing her throat she asked again,"You called the DarkKnight Pack for help?" She glared at him,

"Yes I did. It's about time we had this talk." Rolling his shoulders he continued confidently,"While you were away I lost my wolf because I was away from Jadah and I marked Kim. After that I was too weak to train or protect my pack so Lucas trained them, I did the paper work. We were recently attacked and lost half the pack so we had to call for their help." He answered honestly.

"So you were too weak to protect the pack that we left entitled to you? Kimberly has Luna potential how'd you mess that up?" Warren asked, I growled at him but quieted down waiting to hear how Malachi was gonna explain his self.

"This pack was corrupt before you entrusted it to me. Me not being true to myself or my mate sped the process up. She is not my mate, you preferred her to be because you made a promise to her dad after you were caught sleeping with his wife." A pin could be heard dropping it got that silent. Warrens face turned red from embarrassment or anger I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or just leave the room. This was all giving me a headache.

A growl ripped through the air and it was Warrens he was losing his temper, he punched a wall and exploded,"I did what I had to do to stop you from making the worst mistake of your life! Look at her she's still the same scrawny bitch from a year ago! And you-" I felt a burning ripple through me. Mira stood still not even moving as she let what was said sink in but of course out of instinct she reached to comfort him but he pushed her back into a wall.

That was it.

"I've had it with you!" I yelled pointing at Mira and Warren,"You come back here like you run the place, disrespect me, your son, and to add a cherry to the entire thing you still haven't apologized for what you did!" I felt the all too familiar tingling course through me as I took menacing steps towards them,"Do you think I forgot how you shamelessly abused me in front of the pack? How you worthless assholes watched them do it? My own family couldn't protect me because they were too scared to stand up to their alpha." I knew my eyes are glowing that powerful blue,