SPECIAL CHAPTER 5 - Valentine's Day 🔞

---On Valentine's Day, aren't you going back to Thailand? Ohm asked as he sat with Mac in the university library.

--I just came back, it won't let me go back to Thailand again. The cost of the ticket is not cheap, it would curse me to death, Mac said, making Ohm fall silent as he thought of Nan, his friend's lover.

Now Mac himself still doesn't know, but on Christmas day, Ohm accidentally saw Nan and Mac's love scene. This made Ohm not dare to confront Mac at first, but when he realized that Mac didn't know, Ohm acted normal, he let him know that his friend's boyfriend was evil, not a joke.

--Is your boyfriend coming to see you on Valentine's Day?

Ohm continued to ask, leaving Mac a bit silent.

---I don't know, maybe I don't know, he probably won't come, Mac answered in a low voice, even though in his heart he wanted Nan to come and stay with him, but last year, Nan wasted money on gifts for his subordinates , not to mention track expenses. So Mac figured he probably wouldn't visit, even though in his heart he was secretly hoping for a Christmas-like surprise.

--Then you are free, said Ohm smiling.

--Not so much. If I act free and go out to the party, if he suddenly shows up and sees me, I'll be dead!" Mac said sarcastically.

---You seem to be afraid of your boyfriend, Ohm teased Mac, smiling slightly.

--I'm not afraid of anything, but I'm careful. I'm not like I used to be, you know, he's changed everything for me, I don't want to do anything to piss him off, Mac said.

The older Mac who used to invite him to join as before is gone. Mac didn't want Nan to get angry and he didn't want to make his father sad again.

--You are not afraid, Ohm concluded with a smile. Mac nodded sarcastically.

--For Valentine's Day, he must have received many gifts from girls, at least from Jennifer, Ohm joked with a smile, because this young woman is totally into Mac.

But Mac doesn't really have anything to do with her, she just treats them as a friend.

-Not really, Mac said.

--I can't imagine if girls like you know who your boyfriend is, I'm sure you'll get a shout out, Ohm said thoughtfully, because not many people know that Mac has a boyfriend, most of the people he meets don't really speaks.

- So where do you take Sophia on a date? Mac asked.

Ohm answered and they talked for a while until it was time for him to go home. Then they get back on their bikes.

At first, Mac took a bus to study, but Nan said to ride a bike because it's not far to go by bike, and it cuts costs as well as exercise.

Ohm himself, when he saw Mac riding a bicycle, adopted the idea.

Tru ... Tru ... Tru...

The cell phone rang, Mac picked it up to look and was surprised to see Nan calling, although in Thailand, it must be almost 4am.

Mac let Ohm open the door, then pressed answer before seeing that face appear on the cell phone screen.

--Have you finished the course yet? Nan's voice asked.

--Huh, I just got home, haven't you fallen asleep yet? Mac asked, before entering the house and immediately heading to his room.

--I was about to go to bed, so I called you first. Oh, I'm so tired today.

Nan grunted with a yawn. Mac sees his own bed.

--Huh, Nan replied, before raising his arm without holding the cell phone above his head. Mac sees the bruises on Nan's arm.