CHAPTER - 3 Dew & Three

A/N :- Before reading this chapter, I want to apologize if some sentences do not connect, this chapter was the worst written so far.. nothing was concretely connected and there were missing phrases plus others were always repeated. So I completed it .I hope you managed to put the author's ideas well .

************************************

---Dew swearing at Three?

Three argue, Dew sighs softly.

--What curses? Dew asked.

--Well, I want Brother Nan for my husband, which means I'll be very lucky, Three said. Dew nodded at Three's arrogance.

--Think what you will, said Dew, wearily.

Talking to Three for a few hours was like talking for days.

--So you're full now, right? Shall I go get the bill? asked Dew, Three nodded

--I'm completely full, Three said with a smile, then Dew couldn't help but pat him lightly on the head.

--.I'm going to throw up in your face now, Three said casually.

--Don't be stubborn for a moment. with this man Dew said out of the blue.

---I already know I'm handsome. Three said, raising an eyebrow at Dew. That made Dew reach out and rub his face.

--Ok, are you going to the track? I can drive you, said Dew, as Three sat in the car after eating.

--Go ahead, I'll have to try the car again, Three replied.

--How long have you been competing? Dew asked as he got into the car.

--I started driving when I was in sixth grade. In that period, Nan's friend invited me to the race that Nan was participating in. Normally, I like cars, but when I saw Nan racing, it was so exciting, it made my heart skip a beat. So I want to compete and be as good as Nan, Three said with a smile, forgetting that he was telling her a story about himself.

-- So, are you in love with this guy or are you in love with his career? Dew asked nonchalantly.

---Well... both, Three answered.

-- Are you going to get more? Dew said with a smile.

--Wait, Dew you can drop me right in front of the entrance, said the young man pointing to the back entrance.

--Wait a minute, let's go inside. I'm bored, I'll look at you guys. And it's better if Mac gets on the field too, Dew replied.

--So, you're not afraid that Nan will see us together? Three asked.

-- We don't have to talk too much. I'll keep going and see, if I want to come back at some point I will, Dew said again. Three nodded before the two entered Nan's racetrack.

--Three, come here, take the car and try it first. You'll lose the race and realize I can't check your car again.

Three's friend's voice rang out as Three approached with Dew.

--Did you check it? Three asked again, just to be sure. His friend nodded before Three leaned over to check a little under the hood.

--Okay, I'll try the car. Dew, can you wait a minute? Three said to his friend before turning to Dew.

--Yes, answered Dew, but he didn't go anywhere. He stood up and saw Three sitting in the car, starting it and trying to step on the accelerator, keeping the point off.

Three tested the engine for a bit before reaching up to tell his friend it was fine and getting out of the car.

--Doesn't your father mind you driving a race car like this? Dew asked as Three approached.