CHAPTER - 5 Dew & Three 🔞

Nan took Dew and Three to his room and opened the door.

--Your friend has come to visit, Nan said as they entered the room.

Dew who followed him immediately looked after his friend. Mac gave him one wry smile Dew ran to the bed, followed closely by Three.

--How are you, Mac?

Dew sat on the edge of the bed and asked worriedly. Mac got up and sat at the head of the bed.

Three looked at Dew, who was still questioning Mac.

--It's just a common cold, Mac said hoarsely.

Three followed Mac's gaze before his face heated up when Nan pulled his shirt off him.

--Brother, what are you doing? Three suddenly asked in surprise.

I took off my shirt, what do you see me doing, Three? I'm going to take a quick shower, Nan said as if she didn't care, before taking off her pants, leaving only her underwear.

Three immediately turned around because he had never seen Nan do something like this before, even though they were both men it was anyway embarrassed.

Nan didn't seem affected though, she went to get some things, looked in the mirror as if no one was in the room before putting a towel over her shoulder and headed for the bathroom.

--Whose room is this? Dew turned to Mac as Nan went into the bathroom.

Three went to sit on the couch and quieted down for a moment, actually his eyes should have stopped at the bathroom door but he sat down and looked at Dew who was showing concern for Mac without look away.

-- Is it your room?

Mac nodded in the direction of the bathroom causing Three and Dew to immediately look at Mac.

-- Do you sleep in the same room with him? Dew asked.

Three didn't know, because he had never been in Nan's room before, most of the time he was welcome on the ground floor of the house.

-- Hmm, Mac replied, shaking his head, making Dew angry.

--Why are you sleeping in the same room with him? Dew asked irritably.

--Why did you say you two are nothing? Why do you have to sleep in the same room? Three asked curiously. Mac fixed her eyes on him.

--Don't mess with me, Mac said. reluctantly.

--I want to "put" myself with brother Nan, not with you, argued the young man.

Mac scowled in disgust.

--Shut up, Three, said Dew and Mac turned to look at his friend.

--Do you know him? Mac asked, nodding at Three.

Dew paused for a moment.

--We talked for a while when I came to look for you the first time, answered Dew.

Mac didn't think much of it.

--Does your father know you're not feeling well? Dew asked.

Mac nodded before his friend continued to ask questions about his condition.

Three remained silent. Not long after, Frog came in with a bowl of porridge and looked at Three disapprovingly for bringing chaos to Nan's house.

Frog put the bowl of porridge on the table just as Nan came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist and another small wet cloth in her hand.

----Brother, the porridge is ready, said Frog to Nan, nodding.

Three's face reddened a little, not daring to look at him, and Mac remained motionless.