CHAPTER - 30

After Day and Brick met that day, a few days passed, Mac also tried not to pay too much attention to the two.

And when he found out that Day had lost his memory, Mac didn't know whether to be pleased or kind.

"Go back and fix nothing."

Mac sat and thought about it, that it was all fate. He had actually done bad things to Meen and Brick. then he was overcome by Karma and Day treated him badly and Day was now paying his Karma.

-Hmmm, Mac sighed in relief as he sat in his office thinking to himself.

Knock Knock

There was a knock on the door before Mac's secretary opened the door to enter the room.

--What happened? Mac asked.

--Mr. Eua is here to see you Mr. Mac, the woman said, Mac slightly raised an eyebrow when he heard that he had returned to Thailand.

"Then invite him in," Mac said hurriedly, because the other party was also a business partner.

The young woman quickly left, she entered with many bags in her hand.

---Hello.

Mac immediately waved in greeting.

--Hello, he answered smiling.

- Please take a seat, brother Eua.

Mac invites him to sit on the couch in a friendly manner. Reaching out, he placed his things on the glass table and sat down, with Mac's secretary pouring water and leaving.

---When did you come back? Mac asked politely.

--I came back two days ago, the work was done quickly. At first I thought about calling you but I got stuck at work, She said smiling, Mac smiled back.

--This is a souvenir, I don't know what you like so I bought a bunch of things, Eua said as she took the souvenir bags.

--Actually, you don't need to buy that much, Mac said honestly, because he thought that he and Eua hadn't managed to get close yet, so it wasn't normal to buy a lot of things for each other like this. Still, he was trying to be polite.

--Don't worry, I'm fine, he said with a smile, making Mac immediately think of Nan.

If it had been him, he probably wouldn't have bought her a bunch of stuff like that, and if Mac himself had, he'd definitely have been cursed for a whole week.

---Thanks for the souvenir, Mac replied, opening the bag to see the souvenirs.

He thought he wouldn't dare take them home to Nan.

---It's almost noon, Mac are you free? Let's go out to lunch, he said.

Mac was a little confused as he looked at the box of rice that Nan had packed.

"Well, I brought lunch with me," Mac said bluntly.

He looked at Mac's box on the corner table.

--Oh, did you bring some rice to eat at work? I just saw him, Eua said, making Mac smile slightly.

---Then you better take it, I'll order food. can i stay and eat with you She asked, Mac smiled dryly.

Because he was able to say so much, he did not dare to refuse, because he was considerate of the other party who bought something.

--Okay, Mac replied, before calling to order takeout from the regular restaurant.

Mac also brought the food that was packed, took it to the secretary to heat it up and prepare drinks.