CHAPTER - 8 Dew & Three

Dew comforted Three for a while until Three was relieved of his crying symptoms and fell asleep.

Dew looked at the person in his embrace and smiled. Dew thought about Mac, thinking that if Mac was in his arms like this, he would be truly happy. Dew used her long fingers to caress Three's pale cheeks.

- - You are, you are the best Dew muttered to himself.

Dew slept and cuddled Three until almost noon, then woke her little boy up.

--Look, my eyes are swollen, muttered the young man as he went to the mirror.

-And who told you to cry? Dew has pretended to leave. Three turned to look at Dew.

- And who made me cry? Three scolded him.

--Take a shower and get dressed. I'm taking you out to eat. Then we go to Mac first. After that, we go to the zoo. Dew told the plan, Three was a little quiet.

Do I have to go see Mac too? Three asked in a low voice.

--Are you my wife? Dew asked back, Three looked at Dew confused.

What does this have to do with it? Three asked back, but her face heated up when she heard the word wife from Dew's mouth.

---Well, I'm taking my wife to introduce my friend. If you are my wife you must come, Dew said to make Three feel confident.

He wanted Three to know that he was really going to give up the Mac.

--Okay, Three replied before running to the bathroom to shower and dry off
get dressed

Tru ...Tru ...Tru...

Dew's phone rings. He picked it up and saw it was Mac's number, so he pressed to take the call.

--What was it? said Dew

---Me, I'm busy you're late. I have to go out with my father. See you another day, huh. came Mac's voice.

Dew was silent for a moment before letting out a soft sigh.

--What is your job? Well, let's set up a meeting. I have something I want to talk to you about, answered Dew.

Recently, after talking to Mac on the phone, Dew was no longer in the same pain as before.

--Um, sorry, Mac replied before hanging up. As soon as Three got out of the bathroom.

You don't have to see Mac anymore, Dew said, making Three flinch immediately look at Dew's face.

--Why? Three asked back.

--Don't go too far thinking I don't want to kick you out. Well, Mac is busy. Let's eat and then go to the zoo.

Dew said back. Three nodded before the two left the apartment.

Dew took Three to lunch on the way back. When it was full, Dew immediately took Three straight to Khao Din Zoo.

--What do you want to see? Dew asked getting out of the car.

--I'm coming to the zoo, let's see your monkey, Trei joked.

--Is beautiful? Take me to wet him. Dew pretended to be joking, but it made Three's face scrunch up.

--Huh, just kidding. You get up slowly, what are you going to see? Dew said back: Along with walking to hug Three's neck, Three grunted a little, but they agreed to keep walking.

The two continued to look at the animals, Three periodically asking Dew to take pictures of him. The two walked until they were sweating, but it looked like Three still had a lot of energy, showing Dew here and there with a smile, causing Dew to smile without being able to follow.