CHAPTER - 6 Dew & Three

Even though Dew did something to Three last night many times and Dew fell asleep on the wide bed in the final round.

But Three opened his eyes and woke up before Dew at 7am because Three stirred and felt a throbbing pain in his back canal.

Pain from his spine to his hips, tears streaming down Three's face in pain.

The young man forced himself up, the blood stains still present between his legs, Three bit his lip so hard he could taste the blood. With a lot of pain in his back canal, Three wanted to lie down again, but something in his heart forced him to hold back. Three stifled her own sobs and looked at Dew, who was fast asleep.

Three didn't know if the pain it caused in his heart was because he wasn't happy with him or because Dew called out Mac's name during the act.

Three now already knew why the heroine of the drama she used to watch had to sit and cry after he was raped, but this is real life. Three thinks it hurts even more than the drama, it hurts all over, it hurts the heart badly.

No matter how much it hurts, he patiently gets out of bed, gritting his teeth, leans against the bedroom wall and takes a slow step towards the bathroom.

Three felt sorry for himself every time he walked, and the liquid was coming down from the back channel when he got to the bathroom. Three hastily washed her own body, silently crying until her eyes were red, Three went to get the clothes from Dew's closet, not thinking to ask the owner of the room.

After getting dressed, Dew was still sleeping as usual. Three looked at Dew with tears streaming down his face feeling dizzy.

His body feels like he's running a fever so he forces himself out of Dew's room recognizing the things that are scattered around the room. Three feels that the pain in his heart cannot be stopped.

--Huh.

Three raised the back of her hand and carelessly wiped away her tears. So he left Dew's apartment in pretty bad shape.

Three took a taxi and immediately went directly to his friend's dormitory, at this time Three did not want to go home to let his family see his condition.

--Ow, there was a moan in Dew's throat.

Only with a dry sensation in his throat did the numbness linger for a bit, causing Dew to open his eyes.

The first time Dew opened his eyes, I had to close his eyes again in a trance.

Dew stood up and slapped his face. And then he got up in a grim manner, but had to stop himself when he found himself lying naked and immediately realized that something had happened.

Dew looked around, including at his bed.

Finding that the side he slept on was wrinkled and stained with blood, Dew frowned in confusion before some images played through his brain.

Image of a boy crying and writhing, begging him to stop. It makes Dew feel weird, Dew was confused if he was doing something with Mac or someone else. But when I sit down and think about last night's story, Dew's eyes widened, because there was no way he was going to do anything to Mac. But the person most likely to be hit by it

--Three!! shit !! Dew said

He immediately swept his gaze for Three. Dew felt himself stimulated by something last night until he couldn't control himself.

Dew jumped out of bed carelessly naked. He ran into the bathroom and found traces of using the bathroom. He quickly left for the living room, with his clothes scattered. Again the image of the night more prominent in the memory.