Chapter 7

"Naina ko abhi Tak hosh nhi aaya hai!"

(Naina haven't gained consciousness yet!)

Sunaina said to Chitralekha while tears were glistening in her eyes. Just then they heard announcement that Tahir and yn are coming in the room. Sunaina mentally rolled her eyes and continued to cry.

"Bas kariye maharani"

(Stop now Queen)

Yn said while smirking as tahir chuckled silently knowing his wife won't stop. Sunaina glared at the female who was standing in front of her. She looked at her daughter and held her hand. Just then, her hands showed some moments which yn and tahir noticed as well as the both queens. Naina's eyes flickered as she was adjusting the intensity of light. She opened her eyes fully and looked at her mother. Sunaina hugged Naina and let her tears fall down.

"Hamari bacchi!"

(My child!)

"Maa saa..."

(Mother...)

Sunaina leaned back and kissed her forehead. Tahir was standing beside yn as they both were standing with their poker faces. Naina looked at tahir and smiled a bit but that smile vanished as she saw Yn. The only difference was she wasn't feeling something for her. No hate, nothing.

"Yn..hamare paas aayengi?"

(Yn..will you come to me?)

Yn frowned and raised her eyebrow while Sunaina looked at her in disbelief. She wasn't believing what her daughter just said and why!

"Naina...kya kah rhi hai aap?"

(Naina...what are you saying?)

"Hame yn se akele me kuch baat karni hai maa saa...mana mat kariye!"

(I wanna talk with yn alone mom...please don't deny!)

Sunaina thought for sometime and left as tahir and his mother too left giving them some privacy. Yn looked at Naina who gave her a weak smile. She was confused with Naina's behaviour. Last day she was fighting with her infront of the whole royal court and now she wanna talk with her. She decided to let her say what she wanna but she'll be careful. Naina tried to sit but failed. Yn helped her and she thanked her.