Chapter 5

She was non other than Yn. A sword in her hand, eyes were red like blood. She was looking like a brave Princess who'll kill everyone who try to snatch her rights. She walked gracefully towards Tahir who was looking at her in utter shock as he didn't expected her to be here that too like this. She went infront of him and put her sword on his neck. He didn't even flinch a bit but was proud of her as she didn't sit like other princesses and see their husband getting married to another girl. She was a brave lioness...His lioness!

"Tahir Singh Chauhan! Aapne suna na hamne kya kha?"

(Tahir Singh Chauhan! You heard what I said, right?)

Everyone present there in the royal court gasped when their Prince was on the tip of his own wife's sword. The Queen of Avanti fumed in anger and got up.

"Ek rajput hokar aap apne pati ka naam kaise le sakti hai? Sharm nhi aapko?"

(Being a Rajput,how can you take your husband's name from your mouth? Don't you have shame?)

"Maharani..Sharm ki aap hamse karti hai? Bhuliye mat ki kuch kshano phle aap hamare hi pati se dusra vivah karne ke liye kah rhi thi!Tab aapki Sharm aapko yaad nhi aayi?"

(Queen, You talk about shame to me? Don't forget that few minutes ago it was you who was talking about the second marriage that too with my husband! Then you didn't remember your shame?)

Yn said boldly but still looking directly in Tahir's eyes which were stuck at the beauty of his wife. Her eyes holds power, grace, royality and bravery. She looked at the queen who was glaring at her as she felt like she's insulted.

"Parantu apne pati ka naam lena aur unhi ki gardan par talwar rakhna...ye ek rajput Stree ke sanskaar nhi hai"

(But taking your husband's name and putting sword on his neck...are not the principles of a Rajput woman)

Naina said while coming towards yn. Her eyes were teary and red due to crying.

"Sanskar ki baat aap na hi kare to jyaada accha hoga Rajkumari Naina!"

(It would be better if you don't talk about values Princess Naina!)

Yn said while deadly glaring at her. Tahir was smirking seeing the bravery of his beloved wife. The way she was fighting made everyone stunned and silent.

"Ek vivahit purush se vivah karna, kya yhi aapke sanskaar hai?"

(Marrying a married man, are these your values?)

Yn said making everyone's head down. Tahir was feeling proud over her because she knows how to fight with these conservatives. She roared once again making the court go in pin drop silence.

"HAM PUCHTE HAI KI YHI HAI AAPKE RAJYA KE SANSKAAR?"

(I ASK IF THESE ARE THE VALUES OF YOUR KINGDOM?)

"Maharaj, Inhe rokiye"

(King, Stop her)