Chapter 1

"Maa saa, hame ye vivah nhi karna h aap smjhti kyu nhi h?"

(Mother, why don't you understand that I don't wanna get married?)

Yn said while looking at her mother who was showing her the photos of various princes for the marriage but she isn't interested in these. From the starting she's with weapons and tricks. She's a brave Princess of VATSA. Almost after 20 decades the Kingdom got their princess. After her birth, the Kingdom got so prosperous and wealthy.

"Aap chup rhiye! Vivaah nhi karengi kya? Aap ab badi hogyi h"

(You shut up! Won't you get married? You're mature now)

She said making her roll her eyes and close her eyes while sighing deeply. She really don't wanna get married this soon. She's only 25. Her mother, Rajshree, the queen of Magadha sighed while looking at her daughter. She wanna see her getting married infront of her own eyes before it gets late but she's not ready for it. Just then they heard the announcement that the King of Vatsa, Rajvardhan along with his sons are coming in their room.

"Hamari putri ko jab vivah karna hoga, ve tab karengi. Inpar dabav na daale maharani"

(My daughter will get married only when she wants. Don't make her pressurise, Queen)

He said while sitting beside her daughter making her smile and hug him making him pat her head. The Queen sighed in disbelief looking at the daughter-father duo while the Two princes laughed a bit looking at their mother.

"Aapne hi bigad rkha h inhe. Jab dekho Talwaro ke sath hi rhti h! Inki Umar ki rajkumaariyan vivah karke apne pati ke Ghar jaati h aur ye!"

(You only spoiled her. She always stay with her swords. Princesses of her age get married and go to their husband's house and she!)

The Queen said while scolding the King who just chuckled at his wife's words. Samar, the Prince of Vatsa, came towards his mother and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Maa saa, agar aapko kisi ka vivah karwana h to hmara karwa dijiye"

(Mother, if you want to get marry someone, then please do mine)

"Aacha! Phle apne aap ko us kaabil to bnaye)

(Oh! First make yourself that capable)

"Maa saa!!!"

(Mother!!!)

He whined while others laughed. That's how the Royals of Vatsa lives their lives. Laughing and enjoying to the fullest with each other. Just then Aayushman, the elder prince of Vatsa, said something making the environment little tensed.