Chapter 2

Tahir stopped fighting with the soldiers as soon as his eyes caught the beauty

Tahir stopped fighting with the soldiers as soon as his eyes caught the beauty. He was completely drowned in the eyes which were deeper than the ocean. They were dark brown and shining with bravery. He started walking towards her as she looked at him with rage in her eyes. To her, he was her enemy and she was determined to defeat him tonight.
Just then she heard her brother's voice making her turn around. She looked at the scene that made her heart clenched. Samar was covered in his own blood.

"Samar"

Samar came towards her while his eyes completely turned red due to anger as he saw that tahir was staring at her. He came beside his sister who was worried for him. He took out his dagger and threw in the direction of tahir but he dodged it and looked at the duo with his raised brows.

"Jiji saa ko dekhne himmat bhi kaise hui aapki"

(How dare you to look at my sister)

Tahir smirked staring at her continuously as she gritted her teeth and gave him a death glare.

"Aapki jiji saa jaadu hai"

(Your sister is a magic)

He said confidentially making her take out of her sword and put it on his neck and look at him with hatred. He just smirked.

"Ham aapko Jaan se bhi maar sakte hai kyuki Ye bhi hmara jaadu h"

(I can kill you too as it's also my magic)

"Aap hame nhi maar sakti"

(You can't kill me)

He said while stabbing his sword in the stomach of the soldier who was attacking him from the back making yn glare at him. Tahir chuckled.

"Samar jaakar bakiyo ki raksha kijiye. Inhe ham dekhlenge"

(Samar, go and protect the others. I'll see him)

She said without looking at Samar but tahir. Samar was inconvenienced but he knows his sister is herself the defination of bravery. She can do anything. He nodded and went from there.

"Yudh ke liye taiyaar ho jayiye"

(Get ready for the war)

Yn said while looking straight in his eyes making him chuckle again.

"Maaf kijiyega parantu ham aurto se nhi ladte"