Haeri: Taehyung! I can't believe we're meeting again after so long.

I smiled, genuinely happy to see a familiar face.

She then hugged me, which caught me off guard, but eventually, I patted her back, not hugging her fully. I don't know why...

Haeri was a friend, and I hoped this meeting would help me take a step away from the shadows of my past.

We then sat.

Me: Haeri, it's great to see you too. How have you been?

We talked about life, her experiences in the United States, and our shared memories from the past. As the conversation flowed, I found myself enjoying her company, and the weight on my heart started to feel a little lighter.

Haeri: You know, Taehyung, you've always been a special person to me.

I looked at her, puzzled by her choice of words.

Me: Special? How so?

Haeri's smile turned a bit shy, and her gaze softened.

Haeri: I've always admired your kindness, your creativity, and your free spirit. You see the beauty in the world, and it's been a pleasure to know someone like you.

She looked down and smiled softly before locking her eyes with me. Now it had a different emotion. I couldn't say what it is. Her eyes were pretty but not more than my love.

I came out of thoughts when,

Haeri: Taehyung, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.

I looked at her, sensing the shift in the conversation, but my mind drifted back to a vivid memory of Y/N.

Me: What is it, Haeri?

Haeri took a deep breath and looked into my eyes with sincerity.

Haeri: I've always had deep feelings for you, Taehyung. I know it's complicated, especially with everything you've been through, but I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. You mean a lot to me.

As Haeri spoke, her words faded into the background, and all I could think of was Y/N. Her smile, her laughter, her eyes filled with determination. She was the one who had captured my heart, and no one else could compare.

Me: Haeri, I appreciate your honesty, and I want to be clear with you. I have someone in my heart, someone I can't forget, no matter what. I'm not ready for a new relationship right now.

My voice wavered as I thought of Y/N, and I realized that I couldn't move on from her.

Haeri nodded, her eyes filled with understanding and a hint of sadness.

Haeri: I understand, Taehyung. Just know that I'm here for you as a friend, and I'll support you in any way I can.

I smiled gratefully, relieved that she wasn't hurt by my response, but Y/N's memory lingered in the depths of my heart.

I then left to mansion with Jackson.

I told everyone about what happened in the cafe. I also told about Haeri's confession which saddened all but they smiled little after knowing that I rejected her.

I  also smiled on Y/N thoughts.

None can replace her place in my heart.

I mean none..

Yoongi Pov

My heart warmed as soon as Taehyung said everything that happened in the cafe.

He rejected his friend's romantic advances, proving his unwavering loyalty to Y/N.

I knew then that he was perfect my precious princess.

After returning to my room, I couldn't resist the urge to call her and share the news.

She picked up, and her voice held a trace of sadness, which was unmistakable even if she tried to deny it.

Y/N: Hello?

Me: Why do you sound so upset?

I asked, already aware of the reason behind her melancholy.

Y/N: Me? No.

She hesitated, but I could tell she wasn't being completely honest.

Me: Lies. You know I hate them.

She sighed, confirming my suspicions.

Me: It's because Taehyung and his friend, at the cafe, right?

She remained silent, and that was all the answer I needed.

Me: Well, if you doesn't speak, I won't share some good news I have.

Y/N: Yeah, it's about them. Tell me what you were going to say.

I couldn't contain my excitement as I chuckled and proceeded to reveal the positive turn of events regarding Taehyung and Haeri.

Y/N: What? Really?

She sounded thrilled, and her happiness is beyond anything.

I knew she had expected Haeri to make a move.

Y/N: You see, I knew she'd do something like this.

Me: So, are you happy now?

Y/N: Very much. Oh, I almost forgot to mention.

She shared her plan to hack into Dong's whereabouts, which she hadn't discussed at the cafe due to the sensitive situation.

Y/N: Tomorrow, I'm planning to meet Dong, or rather, Liam will go in my place.

I couldn't help but express my concern, my voice reflecting my deep care for her.

Me: Be careful.

She hummed in acknowledgment, and we hung up the call.

65K reads!???

Thank you so much snowies!!!

Next part might be delayed.

So sorry for making this book long.
I wanted to complete but I need the detailing.

Hope you understand, snowies.

Click the star if you like this part.
Comment your thoughts.
Follow for the updates.