"So Lusher is going to be the Sub-leader of BEBE, i see. " i said as i smiled to myself knowing that ill see her again and this time even interact with her again. Oh and yes. I pretty much admit to myself that i am attracted to her. "I cant wait to see you.." i smiled as i mumbled it to myself and closes my eyes to sleep for the meantime.
"If you're wondering, every leader and sub-leader of the 8 crews will take part in a photoshoot together with an artist and i heard one of the 8 crews will be featured with Monika of Prowdmon the last season's winner, and BEBE with you" Manager unni said and i felt that she was glancing at me through the mirror.
I just smiled with the thought of having the universe being on my side. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

"Unni im kinda nervous"  i said to bada unni because it's going to be my first time being featured on WKOREA and its going to be with an famous dancer and model whom we dont know yet.
"Hey dont be nervous just be yourself infront of the camera and dont be shy, though i wonder who's the artist that we will be featured with" bada unni said
"I hope that i will do good" i said as i placed my hand on my chest because my heart is currently pounding like crazy.
"You will lusher-ssi you're going to slay it! Oh i heard that shes on the way" bada unni said that got me surprised.
"Oh so its a girl unni? Im glad! I thought that its going to be a guy, you know how its uncomfy for me" i said to bada unni and she just nodded and smiled at me. Assuring me that everything will be fine.
.
.
.
.
"SHES HERE SHES HERE! EVERYBODY GET READY TO TAKE CARE OF HER" one of the staff said ordering the make up artist, hairstylist and fashion artist to fix all the things the artist needed.
"Come on KIM Y/N is here everybody get her ready!"
Another staff yelled, and i got startled with the name that i heard. Did her just said Kim Y/N? I asked to myself and waiting for the door to open to reveal the artist when bada unni who is besides me spoke to me

"ah its going to be Y/N-ssi! This is so exciting!" Bada unni exclaimed as she got excited knowing that she will be doing a photoshoot together with her close friend Y/N. And as for me? Im left dumbfounded.
I cant believe it!! "Unni i-" i was about to spoke when the door opened and reveal the girl that i am very nervous to meet without even knowing the reason why.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" She said as she bowed to the staffs and director and stopped when she saw bada unni and me..
"AH BADA UNNI!!!" she said as she runs to hug bada unni while smiling so happy and i knew that i cant do anything but stare at her pretty goddess like face, 'she's beautiful..' i said to my thoughts.
"Oh! Lusher! You must be lusher! You're so pretty" i heard her say and then the last thing i knew was that she hugs me and i swear when i tell you that im about to faint, i really am.

'She smells so addictive. Her voice, her face, her warmth, her kissable li- what the hell are you thinking lusher! Snap out of it!' I said to my thoughts and tried to snap out of it, i did when i felt bada unni shaked me
"Yah! Lee Seoyoung! Are you okay? You've been spacing out for a while now." Bada unni asked me as she got worried because i wasnt responding.
"Ah! Sorry what were you saying unni?" I said as i finally snapped out of it.
"I asked if you're okay because you were spacing out because me and Y/N-ssi have been trying to call you out of your thoughts but you weren't responding so i shaked you out of it" bada unni explained and i got so embarrassed about the thought that Y/N saw me in that state.

"Are you okay Lusher?" I heard Y/N said
"Ah y-yes i am i just s-spaced out for a few mi-" i was about to finish my sentence when i heard a voice that got me cut off.
"Y/N ah! Its time for you to get ready!" I figured that that must be her manager
"Ah mianhae~ lets continue later bada unni and lusher-ssi" Y/N said and left right after bada unni nodded to her and smiled.
"Seriously lusher are you okay? Im worried about you" bada unni said as she turned her attention to me
"Ah yes unni im fine, im sorry i got you worried" i said apologetically and smiled at her
"Alright then lets wait for Y/N to finish so we can start  now" bada unni said and pulled me to our sit where we will wait for Y/N to finish getting ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KIM Y/N's POV