Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

Five days before y/n's parents come home.

It's 6:34 a.m., and y/n wakes up from her slumber. From her bed, she looked out her window to check the weather. She smiled to herself when she saw the sun rising. Another beautiful day. She stretched her arms in the air and got out of bed.

As she walked to her closet, y/n heard someone slightly snoring. She almost forgot about Kenma. She quietly tiptoed over to the sleeping beast. He was sprawled out in all directions, his hair looked frizzy, and he was drooling a little bit.

She quietly laughed at him before taking a picture from her phone. I will let him sleep a little longer. She walked to her closet, grabbed a clean uniform, and took a shower. Showers always helped y/n relax.

When she finished, she wrapped up her hair, put on her uniform, and sat at her vanity desk in her room to get ready. By this time, it was already 7. Kenma groans at the lights being on and wakes up. Y/n was able to see him struggle to wake up from her mirror.

She smiled. "Good morning, sleepyhead. How did you sleep?" Kenma sat up and stretched his body. "Not bad, honestly. These pajamas are pretty comfortable." Y/n pulled out her phone and looked at the picture she had taken of him. "Yeah, you were pretty comfortable,"

Kenma raises an eyebrow. "What are you laughing at? A math equation?" Y/n rolls her eyes playfully and shows him the photo. Kenma made a deadpan face and looked at the girl. "Stalker. You literally want me so bad." Y/n was not expecting him to say that and dropped her jaw.

"Hello?? No?? Stop being so full of yourself before you grow an even bigger head." Kenma starts to walk to the bathroom. "Yeah, talk about my big head all you want. That won't help your fivehead." Y/n shakes her head, smiles, and turns back to her mirror to start blow drying her hair.

Your POV

Once my hair was dry, I grabbed my ponytail holder and started to gather my hair in its usual ponytail. That was until someone's hand stopped me. I looked up to see Kenma beside me. "Why don't you wear it down today? It feels better than always having that ponytail, right? I mean if you want your hairline to keep receding then go ahead,"

I look at myself in the mirror and tilt my head as I think. I guess it should be okay for today. Everyone wears their hair down. I released the hold on my hair. I did simple make up and sprayed some perfume. I turned to Kenma. "So, what are you going to do for your uniform?"

"Um... I kind of want to skip. I don't have a uniform on me right now," I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, no. You are going to school. Call your mom and tell her you'll be going by for your uniform," Kenma let out a long groan. "Fine, mom,"

A few minutes later, Kenma said he was ready to go. I grabbed my bag, and the two of us walked out the door. We got to Kenma's house fairly quickly. I decided to wait on the corner a little down the road to not upset Mr. Kozume in case he saw me. Kenma didn't take long before joining me again.

When our walk began, I walked a little faster than before. We had twenty minutes until class started. We arrived to our class with ten minutes to spare. Kenma walked to his usual spot, and knowing him, he will probably just nap.

Akio sat at his desk and stared at me with a blush on his face. "Y/n..." I raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" He looked at me then my hair. "Your hair..." My eyebrows relaxed, and I grabbed a bit of my hair. "Oh yeah, Kenma said wearing in a ponytail could really damage my hair,"

His expression changed from admiration to anger. "Oh," He turned to the front of the classroom before taking in a deep breath and facing me again. "You look beautiful. I was wondering if maybe you would like to go to a nice cafe after school. I apologize for my actions recently and would like to make it up to you,"