Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Kenma will be a little different and more of a bad boy so if you're not into that, this story isn't for you

also, this is my first story, so sorry if it kind of sucks butt.

ALSO also, if there are any gramatical errors, ignore them unless they are major and I will fix them. This isn't english class, this is Wattpad

————

Prologue:

My name is y/n l/n. I am the valedictorian and the president of my class. My parents are m/n and d/n, the famous CEOs of one of the biggest companies. I am a successor. I must be perfect. I will not disappoint my parents or anyone around me. After my older sister failed, it is up to me to bring my family honor.

~~~

I wake up from my comfy bed ready to start my day. I fix my hair into a high ponytail and do a bit of makeup to hide any blemishes.

Once I am pleased with my appearance, I put on my ironed uniform, and start walking downstairs. My parents were gone on a business trip again, so breakfast was on me.

I make some waffles and start walking to school. I arrived 30 minutes before the bell rang like I do every day. Mother always said, "Being 'on time' is late. Being early is being on time".

I walk to the library to study while I wait for school to start. As the bell rings, I head to put my book away when I see someone blocking my way.

Kenma Kozume. The guy who never does his work and is barely awake in class. The type of guy I need to stay away from.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but you are kind of in my way" I saw nudging to the bookcase behind him.

"Okay and?" he says as he goes onto his phone.

"Well if you wouldn't mind, I need to put this book in its rightful spot" I say with a smile, trying my best not to show I am irritated already.

"Just put it somewhere else. No body cares" he says looking at me.

Kenmas POV

Once I looked up, I wasn't surprised at who I saw. y/n l/n. Such a goody two shoes. Her hair is in a neat ponytail as usual, and she is hugging a book tightly to ensure nothing happens to it.

I always hear boys in the hallways talk about how hot she is, and how they can never get close to her. I, on the other hand, just think she's an uptight girl who cares about school way too much.

"I can't just put it anywhere. Every book as a specific spot just for that book. If I misplace one, it's like ruining the whole system of the library" she said still trying to get me to move. Man is she can be pretty annoying.

"Look princess, I don't care about your book or your damn library system. I'm not moving. So, you can go take your annoying ass somewhere else" I say as I go back on my phone, hoping she will leave.

"Fine... if you want to play it that game" she said as she pushed me to the side and puts the book in an empty spot.

"There. Was that so hard to do?" She said with a smile as she walked away.

Damn she's annoying.

Your POV:

I try my best to speed walk to class. It is against the rules to run in the hallways, and I wouldn't wanna get in trouble. Luckily, I made it just in time. 

I have never spoken to Kenma and with good reason too. Mother would never approve of me talking so someone such as him. Someone who doesn't care about anything other than himself.