˗ˏˋ─ ⁶𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

- CHAPTER SIX⁶:

- CHAPTER SIX⁶:

MEMORIES ! -
──────────────

( Mannie is an asshole
in this chapter, made me mad ngl– also omg Iris and mannie finally meet!!! stuff is boutta get real guys )

Iris sneakily makes his way inside your room, he sees you in a deep sleep with the covers wrapped around you, your hair was a bit disheveled due to tossing and turning— not being able to sleep as much. Iris eyes you closely before reaching towards the handles of your closet— once he opens it he sees a bunch of clothing.

But once his eyes landed on a brown sheet of paper which was labeled 'parental court' something— he saw this and clenched the paper real tight before leaning away. he looked over his shoulder to see you still asleep, were you gonna give him away? was mike gonna do the same to abby? he didn't know.

Iris quietly closes the closet door before stepping back, he makes his way out of your room and gently shuts the door behind him.

──────────────

You hadn't woken up a couple of hours later with a still tired look on your face, you sit up and rub your eyes, the sunlight shining through the curtains. "Shit, what happened last night?" you whispered to yourself.

What you can remember yesterday? Is you and mike sharing a kiss, that's the only thing. you'd rather not get into whatever else happened, but at least you know. and the whole mannie situation— you still don't understand why something doesn't feel right about it.

Something in the corner shifts a bit, you don't notice it but when you squint your eyes— you recognize it as mannie. he stands there with a blank look on his face, his eyes unblinking as he makes his way over to you.

The room grows chilly as he tilts his head, his hair partially hiding half of his face, "You know what you have to do now, right?" he asks as he looks over at your sleeping form.

You followed his gaze and saw that you were still asleep, "Holy– h-how'd you do that?" you asked with wide eyes.

Mannie turns back to you and finally blinks before making his way towards you and kneeling down. "I have my ways. and if I wanted? I could kill you in your sleep, but I'm not gonna do that. you're my sister/brother. I'm not that cold hearted."

You eyed him wearily. "I don't know mannie, nowadays you've become unpredictable, so I don't know what to think." you say and mannie becomes quiet before speaking.